+ Visit Carlisle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Northern Soul at the Proms.

Northern Soul at the Proms.

Just watched the recording from BBC2 on Saturday,not sure if anyone on here is into it but i thoroughly enjoyed listening to the classics done ny the BBC Orchestra.

I saw this advertised Pete but didn’t record it,I like Northern Soul but not the BBC orchestra or proms

Quote Originally Posted by Chauncey View Post
    I saw this advertised Pete but didn’t record it,I like Northern Soul but not the BBC orchestra or proms
    Should be on iplayer,give it a try you might be suprised,5 different vocalists all very good

Not on iplayer but no doubt will be repeated at some timein the future so I will keep an eye out for it

Not on iplayer but no doubt will be repeated at some timein the future so I will keep an eye out for it
    Try this link Chalky.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episod...l-at-the-proms

Bloody hell,well done howoldboy,I tried the blue button on my remote but it said nothing was available except a film called Northern Soul,I even tried tapping it in the remote search and nothing but when I go onto bbc player app itself on the tv it’s there,cheers howoldboy 👍

My girlfriend said "Yoo, there's a documentary about the G spot on Channel 4, you ought to watch it, you might learn something about the female anatomy - it'll be on the red button!"

Well I couldn't bloody find it.

Did you get the same joke book for Christmas as Pete did yoonited ? 😆

You're very lucky to have Pete and I on here, it's only due to the fact we're now at a loose end since we're no longer writing scripts for the Chuckle Brothers.

I like the BBC orchestra and the proms but (until tonight) not really a Northern Soul fan.

Had a few drinks and then watched it.

Great show and great singers. Definitely worth a watch.

Now I see why my Carlisle based mates (anyone know Kevin Moore) went down to Wigan.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)