+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Scott out 'for the foreseeable future'

Scott out 'for the foreseeable future'

https://www.nottscountyfc.co.uk/news...injury-300823/

Not good news. A very short and rather vague statement that suggests it'll be a while before we see him again.

Let's hope Morias is the real deal then !

Bugger

from the statement- sounds like he'll be back this season-
    The 24-year-old said: “While I’m obviously hugely frustrated to pick up this injury at such an exciting time for both myself and the club, I know our staff will set me on the correct path for recovery.

“I’m sure there’ll still be a lot of football to be played when I’m back, so I just need to focus on my rehabilitation and preparing to help the team as much as I can on my return.”

Really wish him well and I’m sure Notts will do their best for him.
    A real piece of bad luck primarily for Scott and Baj but definitely Notts to lose two very long term within two weeks.

Not a good start to the season with Baj and Scott, out for long spells. I sensed it would be bad news, when he came off the second time.

Quote Originally Posted by Magpies1959 View Post
    Not a good start to the season with Baj and Scott, out for long spells. I sensed it would be bad news, when he came off the second time.
    and was it made worse by continuing ? Another downside to using all our subs, players may feel under pressure to stay on ?

Sounds like something that could be 4-6 months so not a major ACL or meniscus injury...

Could be any number of things.

The knee is most badly designed joint in the human body. As Father Ted would say 'God, What were you thinking'

Not good news, that 2 out long term.

Quote Originally Posted by frenchmagpie View Post
    and was it made worse by continuing ? Another downside to using all our subs, players may feel under pressure to stay on ?
    I said that at the time.
    He was limping far worse the second time he left the field.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast