+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: Airdrie (H)

There's a fair few Birighittis at this level incidentally

Quote Originally Posted by Arabdownsouth View Post
    He's a lifelong Zombie who got papped to f*ck when they died. Still bitter as f*ck it would seem. Pap.

Quote Originally Posted by tHeArAb View Post
    He's a lifelong Zombie who got papped to f*ck when they died. Still bitter as f*ck it would seem. Pap.
    Hahaha that's made his comments even more enjoyable! Cheers!

Release McCabe he was called back then. 😂😂 Bitter w@nk.

Quote Originally Posted by tHeArAb View Post
    Release McCabe he was called back then. 😂😂 Bitter w@nk.
    Had a release quite often i take it?

Quote Originally Posted by Chick A Saw View Post
    Had a release quite often i take it?
    Probably had a few during the game yesterday watching his side 'dominate' Dundee Utd.

That was a bit of a weird game at Tannadice yesterday; we scored an early goal, and seemed to control the game. Then for most of the 2nd half we sat back and gave possession of the ball to Airdrie. It looked like we settled for a 1-0 victory from early on, and as everyone knows, at 1 - 0 anything can happen - penalty. deflection etc and the whole game changes, and indeed, we cleared one off our line. We did hold on and we scored in extra time to secure the points.
    I'm not going to be too critical, as we didn't see many wins last season, so I'll definitely take a victory and be top of the table.
    PS Usually I am anti-drum, but I thought our drummer was OK, - not too loud, and from where I was sitting in the GFL, the drumming was not continuous fro the 90 minutes. Also, it's a bit embarassing when a couple of hundred Airdrie fans are making more noise than us, so I say keep the drum beating.!!

Sounds like the medical emergency stopped our early momentum. Unfortunate but hope the person is ok.

Two home games where we've not played great but this time we took all 3 points. Just shows how much we miss Docherty and Sibbald though. At the end of the day a clean sheet and top of the league. The other teams in this league will take points off each other on a fairly regular basis so we just need to concentrate on what we do and we'll be fine.

Next up is Morton at home after the break, fingers crossed we have our first choice 11 available.

Quote Originally Posted by Stoke_Arab View Post
    Sounds like the medical emergency stopped our early momentum. Unfortunate but hope the person is ok.

Two home games where we've not played great but this time we took all 3 points. Just shows how much we miss Docherty and Sibbald though. At the end of the day a clean sheet and top of the league. The other teams in this league will take points off each other on a fairly regular basis so we just need to concentrate on what we do and we'll be fine.

Next up is Morton at home after the break, fingers crossed we have our first choice 11 available.
    What break? Some people are still going to that totally meaningless game!

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)