+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Barry Robson

Barry Robson

I am now at the point where I do not believe Barry Robson has the ability to manage our club, tonight showed we were totally inferior by a team who we should be beating.
    To meet with the chairman’s ambition of breaking into the top 100 of European clubs. We have been completely done by someone who you could say has more experience and tactical awareness than our current manager.( so the vision is a failure under current management)
    This is a fair comment but an obvious observation, everyone tonight saw the formation was wrong, players were ( who have been even before tonight) not good enough. Why then did the manager not react when everyone else except him notices.
    I have nothing left to say but I am not going to todders on Sunday neither is Mrs R ( yep we probably won’t be missed I get that) that aside we were completely outdone by St Mirren, does anyone think we will be good enough to be in top six ?
    Sorry guys I do not think Barry Robson is managerial material for our club… we require experience, tactical supremacy and someone with the ability to say….. it’s not working. Have the ability to see it’s not working then change it.Barry doesn’t, I will be very surprised if he is still there at Christmas, and he has had cash to spend.
    It’s time for the chairman to think now apart from investment what good decisions has he made for the club?
    Glass, Goodwin, Robson …. Let’s not finish this box set when we all can see the ending. It’s not exactly who shot Phil Michell, we all know the ending.
    Shame is we the paying supporters will suffer until the change is made. Big decisions need foresight @davemcormack I can see this already( what needs done) can you ???

Robson is going nowhere, even if we get humped by Hibs on Sunday it wont matter to Cormacks vision.

I was happy for him to get the job full time after what he did to rescue us but this season has shown that he is struggling to make the required changes mid-game when it matters (where have we heard that before?)

What is it that Agnew does? I'm starting to think he's just like Goodwins No.2, whatshisname.

He should never have got the job in the first place. It is obvious he will be fired sometime this season so they might as well get on with it and do it now.

The pant-pi5hing has begun, it seems.

Disappointing start to the season but give it a chance, eh?

Disappointing is putting it mildly, 2 points from 3 league games, scraped through against league 1 side in the cup and completely outclassed against the pick of the teams we could've drawn in Europe.

When exactly is the pant-pi5hing meant to begin out of curiosity? If Hibs beat us? If County beat us in the cup? You obviously know when it's permitted so you tell us, when can we officially pi5h our pants?

Double post
    Last edited by ZakkTheMakk; 31-08-2023 at 10:07 PM.

How many games in our last 11 have we won? 2 I believe, great ratio so in 36 games we will win 6…. Absolutely amazing, like I said we will be unlucky to be in top six… would you be buying match tickets or corporate on the last 6 month’s performance. It’s a business I get that but you need a proper product, I can’t invest in it as I don’t believe in the product

Quote Originally Posted by ZakkTheMakk View Post
    Disappointing is putting it mildly, 2 points from 3 league games, scraped through against league 1 side in the cup and completely outclassed against the pick of the teams we could've drawn in Europe.

When exactly is the pant-pi5hing meant to begin out of curiosity? If Hibs beat us? If County beat us in the cup? You obviously know when it's permitted so you tell us, when can we officially pi5h our pants?
    If Hibs and County beat us, then I officially give you permission to pi5h yir pants, min.

There comes a point in time when he's gonna have to come out and acknowledge that his management is ultimately what is leading to our performances and results.

Do I believe we could've beaten Hacken tonight? Without a doubt but the second I saw Morris as a wing back and Devlin in the centre then I knew we were up against it. We would've had a much better shot at a result if he went 4-4-2 or stayed with a back 3 but played players in their correct positions.

So we're only 2 games away from pant pi5hing but yet your behaviour earlier suggests we're 6, 7 maybe 8 games away from it. Which is it?

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast