+ Visit Carlisle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The Disastrous Tories.

The Disastrous Tories.

The doctors are on strike and people die, waiting lists are as big as mountains and people are dying, even poor people are going private even though they cant afford it. They do so if they want to live.

And its all under the Tory watch, yes im a Tory and acknowledge the pit this country is now, it isnt england anymore. The difference between me and Labour supporters is that i can ackowledge the failings of a criminal tory party.

The left will never acknowledge any failing no matter how bad. The tories are now woke lefties, when Starmer gets in, and he will, nothing will change.

And i hope the outgoing prime minister will leave a not for the incoming chancellor, that there is no money. Not only that but the country is gazzillions in debt, and cant be paid off this century.

I am not your enemy, we are all brits. Without insight, Labour is lost.

Not noticed tbh Frank… I have full private healthcare for the family as the wife does, both through work. It’s not free as classed as a benefit in kind and taxable

Like any insurance policy, it can be purchased for piece of mind…

Just read this on Twitter… sorry X…
    Forget him but if that’s a true fact it is scandalous… you know how figures can be manipulated though… how many of them passed away for treatment to cure / help what they were waiting for 🤷*♂️….

I know one is too many, as the saying goes you cannot buy Health or Happiness but you can buy Health Insurance…. Sad fact as we pay National Insurance for NHS but it’s getting like other countries… Queue, wait for state help or jump the queue but pay… there are many other reasons this country is f00k3d… look at the scandal in Huddersfield where my Daughter is at Uni… an entire Student Halls bookings cancelled last minute because the greedy b45tards could get more housing migrants arriving in dinghy’s & then they brag on social media… boils my Piss

After a staggering 121,000 people died while on the NHS waiting list last year, @Nigel_Farage is asking:

🤔 Do you think a Labour Government would do a better job?

Put it the other way around. Could they do a worse one? In fact, could anyone?

Labour cant do a better job, theres no money, the interest payments on the staggering sum is crippling the country anyway. The government values illegal immigrants higher than your daughter, what sort of a value is that?, its a symptom of a sick political class, dancing to an american tune from Stanford uni.

Look at videos of the homeless in america, the recent kensington st or whatever.

People are taking a cocktail of drugs and are frozen, bending over and falling, and no one cares, that Britain in 20 years. The malaise is over all, infecting all levels of society, its like everyone has had their iqs slashed by 50 per cent.

Including sunak. There is a sickness afoot, no one knows what it is, its like a star trek episode where everyone is sick but one person, who has to solve the riddle to save everyone and the ship. I dont have hopes, to do what those people are doing in America, the druggies and the politicians, shows humans are not fit to survive.

Stability, happiness is a pox, humans want war, and are happy with it, thats not what nature wants, this is the beggining of the end.

For humankind.

The thought of private healthcare in the UK makes me sick, it should not exist as it should not be needed.

Because it does exist then it is just a legal way of 'queue jumping' for the privileged.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)