+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Blackett

Blackett

Signed on a 1 year. Should we be extending his contract of possible?

I agree, although I think he'll be waiting to see if we can stay up again before he decides what he wants to do. UTM

Could terms be 1 year with an option ?

I said when he signed that hopefully come January time we can improve that offer and get him to sign for longer if he’s worth it.

Good defender even if he did keep giving it back to Leicester on his clearances, probably a bit panicking with intense of game

Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post
    I said when he signed that hopefully come January time we can improve that offer and get him to sign for longer if he’s worth it.

Good defender even if he did keep giving it back to Leicester on his clearances, probably a bit panicking with intense of game
    What about Cafu ?

The bloke is so cool on the ball. Never seems flustered. Even though I think Dexter and the lad from Leeds. (both 19) look good imo. 2 settled/class fullbacks would make us a solid championship side.

Needs surgery and out until new year

Bad news,has been one of the best players so far,but if you`re a centre half at the moment you WILL get injured,just realised all 5 CB`s at the club have been injured all ready this season,how freaky is that ?

Quote Originally Posted by MILLERSTALE View Post
    What about Cafu ?
    Cafu has already said he will re sign next season but on two provisos:

1. We are still in the Championship

2. Also and more interesting, where we finish in the championship, (if still in it), at the end of the season. I would have thought if we do finish up staying in the Championship what's the problem?

Crap news, once again.