+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Brighton Hove Albion v Newcastle United

And Barnes still sits on the bench this is a pathetic performance

Quote Originally Posted by coastferret View Post
    Bearing in mind we prob over achieved to finish 4th and get back into UCL for the forst time in 20 years, I think I`ll keep the faith with Eddie Howe on selection and tactics. Also we have the hardest first 5-6 games of any team so I think I`ll reserve any judgements till Xmas and trust in the next window, HWTL
    Sure, I agree. Doesn’t mean he’s beyond criticism. 3-0 now. The selection was not good enough.

I wonder how long the owners will give Eddie, they don’t like losing, Schar ffs waken up man! This just isn’t anywhere we need to be, I fear for this season now, champions league ! Will be lucky to win any games on this form

What a pass by Longstaff genius player

Eddie Bruce

WTF has Bruno got on Howe?!?

Just seems Howe is leaving him on as contract talks are on going.

After the Liverpool match Howe raised questions, this is going to raise serious questions.

Brighton are a great team and they have played well, but we have been sh!t and look clueless… Howe has got to stop trying to get ‘what used to work’ out of his head when it f**king obviously isn’t.

The liverpool performance has affected our lads mentally. Unfortunately our next game was away against a decent team. A lot of football is momentum and Eddie needs to have a clean slate mentality installed for our next (home) game.

one goal in three games as well just not good enough.

Turned off after the 3rs goal absolutely woeful performance for the 3rd week running Jolo Bruno Tonali looks great on paper but clearly isn't working. We saw today why Eddie start Burn over Targett buy why Targett started over 35m Hall I don't know. Even Burn starting CB was wrong in my opinion he's been played at LB for to long now to simply revert back within a week.

well that comment worked lol

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)