+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Notts players you didn't rate but others did

Quote Originally Posted by Proactive not Reactive View Post
    Does Ryan Yates fit into this category ? Teams need these type of players to allow the more skilful players to showcase their talents and are ***** to 'earn the right to play'
    I'd say Ryan Yates was more than a trier during his time at Notts. He was a midfield general while still being a ****ager. Scored a few too. Cracking player.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeekay56 View Post
    Delroy Facey.
    Is it my memory or did we used to have a mad Delroy Facey day celebration or similar?

Quote Originally Posted by Jeekay56 View Post
    Delroy Facey.
    I think Facey typified the club at the time he was first here, no idea what to do.

Although he looked tens time the player once he came back into the munto winning squad.

Quote Originally Posted by slack_pie View Post
    I'd say Ryan Yates was more than a trier during his time at Notts. He was a midfield general while still being a ****ager. Scored a few too. Cracking player.
    Great player. While Jorge Grant was getting all the glory, on here there were a few people who pointed out that Yates would go on to have the better career. (I wasn't one of them)

Craig Westcarr. Had no positional sense whatsoever, I found him infuriating!

Justin Jackson is another

Quote Originally Posted by drillerpie View Post
    Great player. While Jorge Grant was getting all the glory, on here there were a few people who pointed out that Yates would go on to have the better career. (I wasn't one of them)
    Yeah, Grant had all the flair and scored a fair few, but Yates played like a 30-year-old captain, despite being a kid. That's something you can't really teach. It was clear he was going to go far.

Quote Originally Posted by TSANHO View Post
    Craig Westcarr. Had no positional sense whatsoever, I found him infuriating!
    A bit harsh that! I thought Westcarr was great for us. Pretty much the perfect winger in our 442 system, whipping great crosses in to Hughes and scoring double figures as well.

But I guess that's the point of this thread.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567