+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: It's the way I tell 'em.

It's the way I tell 'em.

"A walker taking a short cut through a farm yard bumps into the farmer, accompanied by a pig with a wooden leg. ‘What’s his story?’ asks the walker. ‘That, my friend, is Lancelot,’ replies the farmer. ‘He can do arithmetic. What’s four plus three, Lancelot?’ The pig stamps his wooden leg seven times. ‘What’s two plus one?’ Bang bang bang!

‘And what’s more,’ says the farmer, ‘he’s a life saver. My little daughter had fallen into a pond and was on the verge of drowning when Lancelot dived in, grabbed her by the scruff of the neck and pulled her to safety.’

‘Blimey,’ says the walker. ‘And what about the wooden leg?’

‘Well,’ says the farmer, ‘you don’t eat a pig like that all at once."

Har de har sinky, it's the way you tell'em.

Oh dear Sinky !

Second worst joke I've heard this week, the worst being..

Why does the Norwegian fleet have bar codes painted on the side of their ships?

So that when they return to port they can.....

Scandinavian.

I just hope we're not starting a trend here Lusty, this thread could go downhill rapidly, or then again, maybe it couldn't.

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    I just hope we're not starting a trend here Lusty, this thread could go downhill rapidly, or then again, maybe it couldn't.
    You need a **** jokes thread

Bought a Humpty Dumpty toy from Aldi for the granddaughter and it was brilliant.

Came with Aldi King's horses and Aldi King's men.

Which reminds me, saw this on FB which made me smile.

If Bjorn and Benny had been called Steve and Dave then the group would have been called ASDA

Not humour but brilliant I thought

Do you know the difference between complete and finished ?
    No dictionary can define the difference between complete and finished.
    At a linguistic conference in England an Indian/ American scholar gave his views on the above and won - his response was this.
    When you marry the right woman you are complete , but if you marry the wrong woman you are finished , And when the right woman catches you with the wrong woman you are “ completely finished “

He received A standing ovation

Quote Originally Posted by army88 View Post
    Not humour but brilliant I thought

Do you know the difference between complete and finished ?
    No dictionary can define the difference between complete and finished.
    At a linguistic conference in England an Indian/ American scholar gave his views on the above and won - his response was this.
    When you marry the right woman you are complete , but if you marry the wrong woman you are finished , And when the right woman catches you with the wrong woman you are “ completely finished “

He received A standing ovation
    I think he plagiarised parts of my paper on the emotional and financial costs of multiple divorces army88.

"I went to the zoo yesterday and all it had was one little dog in a cage. It was a shih tzu."

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)