+ Visit England Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Scotland v England....

Scotland v England....

always a cracking game, well lets hope so coming up next tuesday. And there could be a Lion in the Scottish side, Kevin Nisbet who has scored in his last 2 games against Stoke and Brum.

Quote Originally Posted by claw84 View Post
    always a cracking game, well lets hope so coming up next tuesday. And there could be a Lion in the Scottish side, Kevin Nisbet who has scored in his last 2 games against Stoke and Brum.
    It wasn't a cracking game at the last Euros when scotland won 0-0 it was a durge

I do think, however that the scots will win on Tuesday, it's a training exercise for England and after yesterday they need it whereas it's a matter of life and death for them North of the border

Bore of Scotland! You're lucky it was only a friendly HAW HAW

Quote Originally Posted by gaz1959 View Post
    Bore of Scotland! You're lucky it was only a friendly HAW HAW
    An entertaining game which showed that Bellingham has progressed even further to be a class player. Scotland lack decent strikers. No shots on goal.

Quote Originally Posted by claw84 View Post
    An entertaining game which showed that Bellingham has progressed even further to be a class player. Scotland lack decent strikers. No shots on goal.
    I have to admit I didne watch it. Just being an @rse here really because them oop there always want us to lose whoever we are playing.
    Seems to me the manager is losing direction at present