+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Lunacy………

Lunacy………

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-66722982

Whoever is coming up with this idiocy has either never been to a game of football or is a public school educated egg chaser……………..

"The guidelines are voluntary..."

That's plenty.

Not lunacy but well organised agenda to do many things. The most repugnant issue being that there is now a commission to control your movement across the UK. this came in through back doors, i am certain nobody would have voted for it. So next will be banning grandparents from seeing grandchildren etc. its a thin end of an ever increasing police control of the UK leading to genuine 15 minute cities.

If people dont object there will be no freedom of movement, purchase, lifestyle etc for your children and grandchildren.

Busses full of LBGTGFAUHSTSBBZ+ can move with impunity and the agenda to remove normal people is getting larger.

Once they establish the rules, then the CBDC will ensure enforcement.

Quote Originally Posted by geofoxposse View Post
    Not lunacy but well organised agenda to do many things. The most repugnant issue being that there is now a commission to control your movement across the UK. this came in through back doors, i am certain nobody would have voted for it. So next will be banning grandparents from seeing grandchildren etc. its a thin end of an ever increasing police control of the UK leading to genuine 15 minute cities.

If people dont object there will be no freedom of movement, purchase, lifestyle etc for your children and grandchildren.

Busses full of LBGTGFAUHSTSBBZ+ can move with impunity and the agenda to remove normal people is getting larger.

Seriously? It's about drinking alcohol on buses, it's hardly a nanny state. 15 minute cities? f*ck me!

Quote Originally Posted by Arabdownsouth View Post
    Seriously? It's about drinking alcohol on buses, it's hardly a nanny state. 15 minute cities? f*ck me!
    I agree with him. Its a stepping stone to limiting freedom of movement and surviellance society. And CBDCs are coming.

I think people need something other than fb to occupy themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by geofoxposse View Post

I have to admit I've never been on a LBGTGFAUHSTSBBZ+ bus, whatever that is, but do they cause much mayhem?

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)