+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: ❔Score, scorers and attendance predictions v MK Dons 09.09.23 [EFL L2]

MK 1 v 1 Notts (McGoldrick)

We'll take the lead and the first half and conceed late in the sencond.

MKD 2 Notts 2

Langstaff, McGoldrick

2772 Pies

MKD 1 - Notts 1
    Langstaff
    2634 Notts supporters

Quote Originally Posted by slack_pie View Post
    The only one I remember was the away game in the relegation season when we were winning and on top until the ref unfairly sent someone off. We went on to lose, and the rest is history.

Edit: Jamie Turley, that was the player.
    I remember that one Slack. Jamie Turley got sent off, they scored the ensuing penalty and then the sending off was quashed a couple of days later. Unfortunatly that didn't help Notts one bit.

P.S. Turley was a free agent at Notts but opted to go to Orient rather than re-sign for us in January. Good choice for him because they got promoted and down we went...

Quote Originally Posted by pravda_plc View Post
    I remember that one Slack. Jamie Turley got sent off, they scored the ensuing penalty and then the sending off was quashed a couple of days later. Unfortunatly that didn't help Notts one bit.

P.S. Turley was a free agent at Notts but opted to go to Orient rather than re-sign for us in January. Good choice for him because they got promoted and down we went...
    It was a ridiculous decision by the ref and completely changed the game.

God, that season was a nightmare.

I've been to several of our visits to MK and the only memory that stands out is the midweek game where they kicked off, one of theirs came straight down our end and tried a shot, which hit our LB on the hand and went out for a corner. Red card, penalty, 1-0. We were all looking at each other saying, "well, this was a worthwhile evening trip was it not?".

Notts 1 - 1 MK
    McGoldrick
    2550 from Notts

I am hoping for a 3-1 win 🤞

MK Dons 2 - 3 Notts

McGoldrick, Bostock, Cameron

2,678 Notts fans

Quote Originally Posted by 51Magpie View Post
    I've been to several of our visits to MK and the only memory that stands out is the midweek game where they kicked off, one of theirs came straight down our end and tried a shot, which hit our LB on the hand and went out for a corner. Red card, penalty, 1-0. We were all looking at each other saying, "well, this was a worthwhile evening trip was it not?".

Notts 1 - 1 MK
    McGoldrick
    2550 from Notts
    Hahaaa classic.

Them 1- 2 Us
    Macca X 2

COYP

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast