+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: £60 million input

£60 million input

We've done something with a single share again and sold it for £60 million to get funds into the club.

Not sure what for but nice to see that we continue to try and improve.

Owners putting money where mouth is.

Wish we could have spent it in the summer!

That was a lament, not a complaint, though.

They’re dodgy as fu(k these head chopping (unts. I read today they will be pumping more money into to Chelsea. Wtf are they doing financially boosting other clubs in the premier league?

Quote Originally Posted by PhoneymcRingRing View Post
    They’re dodgy as fu(k these head chopping (unts. I read today they will be pumping more money into to Chelsea. Wtf are they doing financially boosting other clubs in the premier league?
    One word my friend, CORRUPTION

Quote Originally Posted by Zippity View Post
    Wish we could have spent it in the summer!

That was a lament, not a complaint, though.
    Operational costs & development money sadly not finance for players. 😀

Would be nice though! Soon enough we'll be able to enjoy the might of our owners wealth.

Who's dodgy AF?
    Who are head choppers? 🤣
    'They' don't have anything to do with Chelsea directly.
    They have money invested in Clear Lake Capital NOT Chelsea.
    Sadly gents your perveption/understanding of what & who The PiF are what they do is, putting this politely, so far from reality there isn't a way to start a conversation guys.

Like trying to teach a dog the piano sadly. However you keep on keeping on reinforcing your clueless conspiracy theories if it helps you pass the time lads.

🫡

C'mon man. Really?

Quote Originally Posted by Ragatino View Post
    Who's dodgy AF?
    Who are head choppers? 🤣
    'They' don't have anything to do with Chelsea directly.
    They have money invested in Clear Lake Capital NOT Chelsea.
    Sadly gents your perveption/understanding of what & who The PiF are what they do is, putting this politely, so far from reality there isn't a way to start a conversation guys.

Like trying to teach a dog the piano sadly. However you keep on keeping on reinforcing your clueless conspiracy theories if it helps you pass the time lads.

🫡
    On the face of it from a Toon perspective the PIF moves are sometimes baffling but I know theres a bigger game at play going on "up on high" behind the scenes. Its above my pay grade so to speak.

100% sure we are in good hands.but we really are a small cog in their operation I reckon. A small cog but no less an important one.

Fkn no cnt can complain about the status quo after the previous 14 years. Anyone who does are shiiit stirrers or Sunlun. These guys have brought thebpride back and I am grateful - they spend what they are alllowed to, which has been quite a lot to be fair.

Quote Originally Posted by Sclox View Post
    Fkn no cnt can complain about the status quo after the previous 14 years. Anyone who does are shiiit stirrers or Sunlun. These guys have brought thebpride back and I am grateful - they spend what they are alllowed to, which has been quite a lot to be fair.
    100%

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)