+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: England Ukraine

Nardendee I’ll answer re the rugby sat watching the turgid display England football team put on and sat back admiraingly and watched the rugby match total opposite display full of grit determination and pride, after being 3 0 down and man down inside 3 minutes thanks to a diabolical sending off (clash of heads but our guy was deemed the instigator! and the Argie innocent ��) followed by an assault mid air assault by an Argue which was deemed a yellow only we then go into a 27-3 lead thanks to George Fords drop goals and penalties only conceding a try in the last minute Argies having gone to pieces to win having played the entire match virtually with only 14 men what a result!

Quote Originally Posted by uttis View Post
    Nardendee I’ll answer re the rugby sat watching the turgid display England football team put on and sat back admiraingly and watched the rugby match total opposite display full of grit determination and pride, after being 3 0 down and man down inside 3 minutes thanks to a diabolical sending off (clash of heads but our guy was deemed the instigator! and the Argie innocent ��) followed by an assault mid air assault by an Argue which was deemed a yellow only we then go into a 27-3 lead thanks to George Fords drop goals and penalties only conceding a try in the last minute Argies having gone to pieces to win having played the entire match virtually with only 14 men what a result!

Rugby it's like watching tug of war bout same excitement!

I feel the same Gru when I’ve read the sh ite that you post whether it’s football or horse racing so its good to give you a bit back

Quote Originally Posted by uttis View Post
    I feel the same Gru when I’ve read the sh ite that you post whether it’s football or horse racing so its good to give you a bit back

Rugby both codes can't watch. But whoever does no problem. Motor sports same not sport to me. NH horseracing both involved when race begins have a heartbeat.

You should have an afternoon down at Clifton Lane. I'm sure that the crowd would love to hear your opinions about the game of rugby.

Quote Originally Posted by Geetarman View Post
    You should have an afternoon down at Clifton Lane. I'm sure that the crowd would love to hear your opinions about the game of rugby.

If they enjoy it good for them.

Quote Originally Posted by Geetarman View Post
    I don't think they get many down there these days.

Just watched highlights. Looks like we dominated the game. Hit bar could have had penalty.
    A lot of young Ukrainian men in the crowd

When I saw we were playing Ukraine I knew we wouldn’t win it
    Southgate just goes into some games for the wrong reasons, he cost usin Euros

Just go out for the win ffs

Quote Originally Posted by Jocksgloves1 View Post
    Just watched highlights. Looks like we dominated the game. Hit bar could have had penalty.
    A lot of young Ukrainian men in the crowd
    We did but it was a frustrating watch. Our number 1 problem is the keeper. His kicking/passing game is suited to league 2. If we had an Emerson or Alisson in the net we'd be an infinitely better team.

I see North Macedonia drew 1-1 with Italy at the weekend.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast