+ Visit Carlisle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Stevenage

Stevenage

Enjoyable game and for the first time ever I was impressed by Stevenage. Our goal keeper showed why he is now No 1. Tomas did little wrong but the new guy is better. I wasn't impressed by Moxon or Gibson; the rest did very well. On the basis of the game I have bought a ticket to Lincoln and will glamp for 2 nights. Never been to that area,

Lincoln, of handbags fame. I can’t wait.

Quote Originally Posted by cayambe View Post
    On the basis of the game I have bought a ticket to Lincoln and will glamp for 2 nights. Never been to that area,
    Been a few times to Sincel Bank and always enjoyed it, if you get there early enough there’s plenty of on street parking if you look around but don’t have any Carlisle Utd stickers on your car though,there’s some lovely pubs there in the town to visit and worth a look around with a straight forward 15 min walk to the ground

Steve Evans isn’t bitter…

https://youtu.be/-z1AtFayoQw?si=obLbSaDN5ueO1yrS

Deserved sod all,thats the truth whether you you like it or not and Stevenage will be livid not taking all the points.Two goals,yes 2 and away from home point taken good eh.

Quote Originally Posted by griff View Post
    He was arguing with himself about the first goal and defence,no wonder he’s so disliked with an attitude like thst

I’ve got to say that I’m quite liking the away kit,if I was younger I would buy one as it’s unusual and a talking point,not sure about the strip of colour on the shorts though

I agree about the shorts Chalky. It’s a good strip but I preferred the first deckchair. Look it up.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)