+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 14 of 19 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Match ratings v MK Dons [09.09.23]

Quote Originally Posted by Magpies1959 View Post
    It seems the mere word balance has really stirred you lefty boys up lol. BFP for someone who knows so much about politics, it amazes me you know nothing about globalisation. It is growing amongst us now, and is far more of a worry than mythical global warming.
    Wibble

Quote Originally Posted by macstop View Post
    Climate change depends where you get your data from, and who pays for it, and what their agenda is, imo
    When I have a problem with the boiler I call a plumber. When I want to know about the climate I see what a climate scientist says. Who do you ask?

Quote Originally Posted by BigFatPie View Post
    When I have a problem with the boiler I call a plumber. When I want to know about the climate I see what a climate scientist says. Who do you ask?
    Bang on mate

Quote Originally Posted by Mapperleypie View Post
    Wibble
    Wibble

wibblefoods.com
    https://wibblefoods.com

These jelly crystals are made from plant-based ingredients and are free from gelatin, making them a great option for anyone who is looking for a vegan dessert .

Context ? ?

See the problem is when i go to my mechanic to fix my car, they don't do the work they are supposed to, because they are trying to make a fast buck, so i suppose it depends which mechanic i use? that's life?

Quote Originally Posted by macstop View Post
    See the problem is when i go to my mechanic to fix my car, they don't do the work they are supposed to, because they are trying to make a fast buck, so i suppose it depends which mechanic i use? that's life?
    If you take your car to 10 mechanics and 9 say the carburettor’s knackered you don’t go with the one who says it isn’t. When it comes to the climate crisis something like 9.7 out of 10 say it’s our fault and we have to act. Who to believe?

Got me thinking BFP, if you had the flu would you ask a politician or a doctor, food for thought?

If you take your car to 10 mechanics and 9 say the carburettor’s knackered you don’t go with the one who says it isn’t. When it comes to the climate crisis something like 9.7 out of 10 say it’s our fault and we have to act. Who to believe?
    Well i don't believe some idiot who post on a football forum for a start, tut tut

Next

When it comes to the climate crisis something like 9.7 out of 10 say it’s our fault and we have to act. Who to believe?
    Proof please

Page 14 of 19 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast