+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Odoffin & Kelly back for Saturday.

Odoffin & Kelly back for Saturday.

Great news, squad looking good now.

Quote Originally Posted by Lolmorgan View Post
    Someone's up early reading The Advertiser. It's the paperboys I feel sorry for out there at 5am in the morning lugging that extra heavy Friday bag

Odoffin going to need with midweek games starting. Seb Sam also.

Quote Originally Posted by Lolmorgan View Post
    Competition for places at long last.

It is great news, if we can get Lindsay back as well that gives us a battler on the bench that can help close out those games. Let us hope we can get those two places filled and then have some look with no injuries.
    The length of Halls injury is a worry though

Good news,feel sorry for Oddofin, finally got a chance to prove what he can do then gets injured,and the midfield is full of talent, so will have to be patient again.
    We all love Georgie,and his strike rate is good, but he doesn't seem capable of starting a run of games, I've got a horrible feeling he will leave us,and drift out of pro football, hope I'm wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    Someone's up early reading The Advertiser. It's the paperboys I feel sorry for out there at 5am in the morning lugging that extra heavy Friday bag
    County Borough doesn’t open at 5am.

Err advertiser is out Thursday morning !

Quote Originally Posted by Townerslovechild View Post
    Good news,feel sorry for Oddofin, finally got a chance to prove what he can do then gets injured,and the midfield is full of talent, so will have to be patient again.
    We all love Georgie,and his strike rate is good, but he doesn't seem capable of starting a run of games, I've got a horrible feeling he will leave us,and drift out of pro football, hope I'm wrong.

Agree about Kelly can't dislike him but he's not going to feature much for us. Eaves same. At the moment got 18 players fit good enough so need eligible match day squad 2 remaining places filling with same.

Can get it on Wednesday night now Cam in some shops.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast