+ Visit Carlisle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Chalkey.

Chalkey.

Deacon Blue live on radio 2 at 4pm today,also on iplayer.

Sorry Pete but I missed your post but thanks for the heads up anyway,I will have a look on iplayer

Been watching some old live videos on YouTube to get into the mood for Thursday, Sail Away/Dignity is great whst with the audience participation on Dignity and Love and Regret/It’s all in the Game worth a watch just for Lorraine doing what she does best

Thanks again for the heads up

I would rather watch the commercials tbh… 😎

Deacon Blue still do a cracking live show Pete if you get the chance to see them again,no support band but DB came on and did an acoustic set which included the solo song Cover from the Sky by Lorraine,there was also Chocolate Girl/Didn’t I blow your mind this time medley which I liked,there was a break of about 15 minutes and then they came back on for a full hits set,it lasted about two and a half hours all told and highly recommended,by the time thst Dignity was performed in the encore Ricky Ross had the crowd eating out of the palms of his hands,I was hoping that they would do Dancing In The Dark from the new box set but it didn’t happen so it’s back to YouTube,still a strong and loyal following for a brilliant bad

One of my favourite is are you there with another girl from the four Bacarach and David EP, great vocals from Lorraine.

Aye that’s a great song Pete,I forgot about the Bacharach and David ep and it would have been nice to hear What do you get when you fall in Love in the acoustic set,there was also a couple of songs that I had never heard of so I’m going to do some digging and find out what they was

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)