+ Visit Aston Villa FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Duran, that goal

Duran, that goal

One word....Wicked.

Was going to post similar TD, glad you got in first - hope you're well mate. Excellent goal, I like him, raw, hungry and powerful - not sure if he's a starter yet vs impact sub and he needs to keep his head to earn his place but that will come, 19 years old - what a talent!

Brilliant strike, the technique must be a specialty of his. A few mins earlier, Dougie set him up for an identical strike, with a wonderful cushioned header.

Great to see.

He likes a yellow.

Duran could be given more minutes after that display. Dare I say it was a Benteke - esque finish? I didn't like the fact Ollie didn't celebrate at all. Great result after being 1 down for so long and unusual that the onfield review of the penalty decision was t overturned.

A few have mentioned Benteke vibes - he's a right handful isn't he? Ollie doesn't celebrate anyone's goals but his own which is strange in itself, even when he scores his celebrations seem muted.

Think Watkins has three months to prove his worth or hes offski.

Super strike. That one will be a highlight in the end of season goals reel. That was a game we would have lost a year ago.

In defence of Ollie I think he thought it more urgent to get the ball from the back of the net with time running out. He was right. Although he clearly has work to do to become the clinical striker we all wish for, he always puts in a shift and gets his fair share of assists.

Striker please

Good man, Bongo.

You know it makes sense

Was an absolute belter.. not gonna lie after his cameo against Liverpool where he came on and shot from stupid angles and did nothing but moan at his team mates it made me wonder if we’d made a mistake selling archer and keeping him.. that goal goes some way to restoring a bit of confidence though.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)