Wolves head on the road to take on Premier League newcomes Luton Town. They are currently 0-0-4 with two goals for and 10 conceded. Though they only lost 1-0 at Fulham this past weekend. Early in the season, but I think we'd say we'd be very disappointed if we didn't come away with three points. Old Wolves player and academy manager Rob Edwards is their manager. Usually I'm afraid of former players scoring goals on us, so it's nice he's just on the sidelines. Don't think they'll stay up but getting here is quite an accomplishment. I thought our debutants looked good Saturday, particularly Bellgarde. If he puts up another game like that, he will already be more consistent than Nunes ever was. But our bugaboo appears to be the same - create chances but can't finish. Cunha looks worth all the money until he gets the ball in front of goal. Surprised we didn't see any of Kalajdzic in the Liverpool game. Silva didn't have his best effort against Liverpool either. Goals need to come from somewhere.

1) Woking88 - 7
1) GrizzledWolf - 7
3) theplater - 6
4) MichiganWolf - 4
5) GreavseyWolf - 2
6) baggins - 1
abbobrom
nortonwolf

Luton Town 1-2 Wolves

Cunha

Greavsey

Luton Town 2-0 Wolves