+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Who replaces AN on Saturday

Who replaces AN on Saturday

For me it has to be Sam Austin, did a great job at Salford in a position he has not played for us before. Great engine, great crosser, so a perfect replacement.

Quote Originally Posted by Magpies1959 View Post
    For me it has to be Sam Austin, did a great job at Salford in a position he has not played for us before. Great engine, great crosser, so a perfect replacement.
    Anyone who can put a decent cross over, and is capable of taking throw-ins. Thats who..
    Last edited by SwalePie; 19-09-2023 at 11:57 PM.

TAR if fit, Austin if not.

As Lineker gets told a lot, I wish you’d stick to football. After his performance the other night, it’d be criminal to drop Austin, even if he’s in a completely different position.

BFP is that because you cannot take people having differing views to your own?.

He used to play RWB for kiddy

TAR for me, that combination with Crowley at MK was awesome, but as Elite says Austin if not

Austin 100%. He's consistently good, has an excellent cross, and works tirelessly for the team. Bring on TAR in the second half for some fresh legs.

Looking forward to seeing Jodi back on the left as well.

For me it's hard to feel strongly either way. TAR is the natural replacement but would not be upset for FGR at home if it were Austin who rarely lets you down.

If I had to chose I would pick TAR and once again it would be a case of unlucky Sam.

What I do know is it is a great dilemma for the boss to have. We know he likes to chop and change and it works when we do.

LW may do the selection in line with the opposition but I think I would probably go with Austin more on the basis if we need to take Jones or Austin off then having that pace on the bench running at tired legs could be helpful.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast