+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Inverness (A)

Inverness (A)

An Inverness team that will be boosted with the change of manager. I hope that we get in about them from the kick off and if we can get an early goal, then I think their heads will go down.
    I hope GM gets a goal cause his confidence seems shot at the moment. Before the managerial change, I would say that this would be a 2-0 win for us, but I think it might be a cagey affair with a single goal being the difference.

Quote Originally Posted by weegiearab View Post
    An Inverness team that will be boosted with the change of manager. I hope that we get in about them from the kick off and if we can get an early goal, then I think their heads will go down.
    I hope GM gets a goal cause his confidence seems shot at the moment. Before the managerial change, I would say that this would be a 2-0 win for us, but I think it might be a cagey affair with a single goal being the difference.
    Agree, though we should be good enough regardless of Dodds departure. Could be wet and/or windy so no place for faint hearts, if GM’s confidence has gone he may be better used as one of our super subs alongside TW on the bench.

However guess that Goodwin will start with both in which case the rest of the team will need to put in some shift again.

I would go 4-2-3-1 with Watt , Glass and Fotheringham behind Moult

Quote Originally Posted by ianharab View Post
    I agree.

When is Docherty back though. Our team looks much better with him in it.

Cudjoe appeal dismissed...

Quote Originally Posted by ianharab View Post

That for me too

Will be a tough game, especially after the sacking, consensus in Raith fan comments is ICT look nothing like a bottom of the table side and should have been 2 up at half time on the weekend past

If we defend as we have been minus the hiccup for Mortons goal we have enough to secure another away win, our record against them up there is good in recent times, let their bounce come after Sat when they face Partick

Watt, Tillson & Cudjoe out.

Docherty, Sibbald & Meekison in.

Great to see Docherty back - didn’t see that coming.

Hope they are not rushing him back to soon , no sure about team today , no width on the right but hey ho

is DUTV broadcasting underwater ? ffs

Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)