+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Locked out

Locked out

Falce fire alarm brov wouldn't let him back in the ground. I phoned him in concourse just after kick off. Told Ethnic steward that he said if you go outside you won't get back in. I left to drive him home 5 miles.
    Last edited by gru; 23-09-2023 at 03:03 PM. Reason: Mistake

Quote Originally Posted by gru View Post
    Falce fire alarm brov wouldn't let him back in the ground. I phoned him in concourse just after kick off. Told Ethnic steward that he said if you go outside you won't get back in. I left to drive him home 5 miles.
    Ethnic! Really?

Ethnic steward? They're the worst kind aren't they gru?

Your life is such a rich tapestry.

Quote Originally Posted by Geetarman View Post
    Your life is such a rich tapestry.

You wouldn't know you don't go!

You wouldn't know you don't go!
    Gru,
    I’m sorry but do you think that identifying someone by the colour of their skin ethnicity or anything else that sets them apart is acceptable?

My initial response to you OT was to ban you!

I was talked out of it because I was encouraged to think that you didn’t mean to upset anyone or didn’t understand the impact!

O/T FAO Frog

There was no intention on my part to question the Steward I approached cause of his Ethnicity. My brother he's got health problems not major but when I could see he wasn't coming back to his seat I went down to the concourse just after the kick off so I could call him. He told me what happened that they wouldn't let him back in the ground even though he produced his season ticket I then told the Steward all he said was once you go outside you can't come back in the ground. So I decided to go to drive my brother home.

Gru I appreciate your response.

Quote Originally Posted by frogmiller View Post
    Gru I appreciate your response.
    Please think about your language

Gru, if that happened, then it's shocking. If you have a season ticket, what's the problem?

Write to TS.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast