+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: No quite Celtic levels of paranoia

Quote Originally Posted by Dodbroon View Post
    Goal scoring opportunity involved and it is a red any day, where it was and imo it was ill judged, over enthusiastic but not dangerous so I'll stay with the vast majority of opinion that the ref got it wrong and the VAR guys right. Yellow for me.
    I watched BBC Sportscene after Match of the Day and David Munro the referee does not look old enough to be a referee.
    Worryingly it looks like we are stuck with current generation of incompetent young referees for a long time and football supporters will stop attending football matches if they are going to have to suffer incompetent refereeing performances every week.
    In my opinion David Munro should be forced to immediately undertake a period of retraining as a football referee or preferably resign as a football referee with immediate effect.

That kind of tackle is why we have yellow cards

Watch yourself
    He’ll be wondering if you’re going to ***ually assault him

To be fair to Deeranged I think he booted him with no chance of getting the ball.

I don't think it's a red but a lot closer than some are making out.

P.s I've not played football at a high level but was pretty ****ing guid. 😄

If you were tackled like that in the welfare League you wud get up and boot the boy back.

Quote Originally Posted by BP33 View Post
    He’s the worst poster, on the other site. Attention seeking rubbish.
    Says someone who likes to put reactions on posts but never actually responds in writing with a valid argument.

Quote Originally Posted by Deeranged View Post
    Says someone who likes to put reactions on posts but never actually responds in writing with a valid argument.
    Don’t post on there, too many rockets, that don’t go to games. But as I said, you’re the worst.

Quote Originally Posted by BP33 View Post
    Don’t post on there, too many rockets, that don’t go to games. But as I said, you’re the worst.
    Apparently he’s a hoot on the dinner party circuit.

There wasn't a red card tackle in the whole game,Killie boys yellow was worst.
    Sending McInnes off as well was petty as f*** also.
    Only country where a ref makes a mistake one week in the lower league then gets promoted to the big league next game.

Quote Originally Posted by eric_sinclair View Post
    There wasn't a red card tackle in the whole game,Killie boys yellow was worst.
    Sending McInnes off as well was petty as f*** also.
    Only country where a ref makes a mistake one week in the lower league then gets promoted to the big league next game.
    Probably because he is ‘one of the boys’ at the SFA.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)