+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Ross County v Aberdeen (League Cup)

Hibs

Hun v Hun
    HIV v Dons

HIvs it is. Have to tell Rubezic to keep at least 2 yards away from Boyle as he always falls over in the box

Happy with that

Could hardly hope for a better route to the final

Quote Originally Posted by Br0chred View Post
    HIvs it is. Have to tell Rubezic to keep at least 2 yards away from Boyle as he always falls over in the box
    He won't be playing much more, surely.

Best aspect of the evening is the reintroduction of Neeps wine to my kitchen. Thank you! The bramble was superb a couple of years ago. Hope it won’t be diminished by the addition of Vitamin C via something orange (and he same wish for the final).

Just as I wrote on Saturday, back three ok but would probably be strengthened by MacDonald for Rubežić.

Quote Originally Posted by rustlinsweetiepapers View Post
    Best aspect of the evening is the reintroduction of Neeps wine to my kitchen. Thank you! The bramble was superb a couple of years ago. Hope it won’t be diminished by the addition of Vitamin C via something orange (and he same wish for the final).
    Aye, well done min ... the bramble and orange is a pretty decent wine ... but Ah've never had the pleasure o' tastin any bottle mair than a year old, so Ah look forward tae yer 'review'

Quote Originally Posted by Shetland Don View Post
    To meet Septic no doubt.
    nah that dubious pleasure awaits us next May for the big cup

Excellent result at a venue where we’ve struggled plenty in the past.

Ok, they went down to 10, but the attitude, aggression and effort were all spot on.

We made it far more difficult than it should have been wi the pen tbh.

Missed the first 15 minutes, but for the period I saw we kept the ball on the deck and moved it far, far better than we have been.

Shinnie was excellent. He was everywhere. Led the team, set the example and fit a hit - boom. Vintage stuff.

I thought Barron was good. Made himself available and used the ball well. Clarkson was better when he came on (lovely cross for the 2nd) so maybe having Barron pressing for his position will get him going - which is to our benefit.

Mio was excellent. Led the line really well and linked play a lot. Put in a great shift. He’s been very good so far this season.

Great to see Sokler get his first competitive goal. Great finish to a fabulous move. Hopefully more to come.

I think Guere looks, how shall I put it, robust and industrial. Reserving judgement for now.

Gartemann and Jensen very good again. Those two have secured their positions at the back.

Devlin pick of the bunch back there. Aggressive, positive, used the ball well and was brilliant for what was an excellent counter attack second goal - my MOTM.

Rubezic I thought was going to get through a game with a decent performance - then, bang - fück me min, what was that all about?

Just simply a bombscare you cannot trust. I want MacDonald back in there now.

Still, overall very pleased with that and fair play Robson, pressure was on and he’s stepped up along with his team.

Hampden trip beckons and if you canna beat the spoon burners you dinna deserve a final. COYR.
    Last edited by The_Moog; 28-09-2023 at 12:08 AM.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast