+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Online Ticket Issue

Online Ticket Issue

Has anyone bought a ticket online for a game, and not been issued with the ticket.

I have just bought a ticket for the EFL Trophy game, and all I have been emailed is the confirmation, but no ticket.

Quote Originally Posted by ireallyhateforest View Post
    Has anyone bought a ticket online for a game, and not been issued with the ticket.

I have just bought a ticket for the EFL Trophy game, and all I have been emailed is the confirmation, but no ticket.
    Whenever I've done it I always get two e-mails, one as confirmation and the other with the ticket pdf.

Check again in a few minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    Whenever I've done it I always get two e-mails, one as confirmation and the other with the ticket pdf.

Check again in a few minutes.
    Same here and the actual ticket email can sometimes be a bit later on

Quote Originally Posted by caj85 View Post
    Same here and the actual ticket email can sometimes be a bit later on
    If not, just give them a bell. they'll sort it.

I've had the same issue before for one game last year, received the confirmation email and the separate one but with no ticket attached. I went to the ticket office on match day, showed them the emails and they kindly printed a ticket for me. I'm sure they'd sort it out on the blower too. Apparently it's a known issue but they couldn't explain why it affects some and not all the time.

Have you checked your spam folder? Just a thought. I’ve never had an issue myself and like others it’s usually the 2 emails for confirmation and then tickets.

Quote Originally Posted by CamPie View Post
    Have you checked your spam folder? Just a thought. I’ve never had an issue myself and like others it’s usually the 2 emails for confirmation and then tickets.
    i rang the ticket office, and they sent me a ticket.

online ticketing

i rang the ticket office, and they sent me a ticket.
    I have had intermittent problems: pdf attachment with a message saying "not supported". I have rung the ticket office and got them to send me a message with the attachment which I then printed off: this worked OK until last Saturday, when I arrived at the turnstile with my son to be told our tickets were invalid. Not only was this embarrassing but it held up the queue 5mins before KO.
    Fortunately a helpful steward admitted us, but I don't want this happening again. On Monday I sent a message to the office, which was acknowledged with a promise to be in touch; I asked whether anybody else had had such a problem, and what could be done to prevent it happening again. So far (Thursday) I have heard nothing.