+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Mansfield tickets

Quote Originally Posted by caj85 View Post
    How would this work? Do we not have a limited home allocation anyway?

Can't see us being allowed to open the JS to home fans either.
    Nah no chance, every other football club in western Europe is allowed to accomodate both home and away fans in the same stand but Notts ain't. Ain't we limited to the number of away tickets we can sell anyway?- due to the concourse under the JS being no wider that a twitchell/ginnel/entry?

More complete details at:

https://www.nottscountyfc.co.uk/mansfield

Quote Originally Posted by Old_pie View Post
    I had the email notification also, says from 0900 hours Wednesday 27 Sep. You need to have already have had a ticket purchasing
    account (and obviously know the 'Supporter Number' that came with it) for security reasons to keep the marauders out of
    the home areas.

Quote Originally Posted by countygump View Post
    Nah no chance, every other football club in western Europe is allowed to accomodate both home and away fans in the same stand but Notts ain't. Ain't we limited to the number of away tickets we can sell anyway?- due to the concourse under the JS being no wider that a twitchell/ginnel/entry?
    Disappointing we haven’t got some of the JS, but yeah different rules seem to apply to us(apart from when we’re playing Borehamwood, Yeovil etc).

Should be near enough a sellout which won’t have happened for a loooooong time against the Slaggies.

So how many are they getting?

Quote Originally Posted by BigFatPie View Post
    Disappointing we haven’t got some of the JS, but yeah different rules seem to apply to us(apart from when we’re playing Borehamwood, Yeovil etc).

Should be near enough a sellout which won’t have happened for a loooooong time against the Slaggies.
    Wonder what our capacity is these days? Doubt it's much more than@ 16,500?

I have a colleague at work that would like to get a ticket but hasn’t been for a few years so won’t have a supporter number.
    How do he get one

Quote Originally Posted by slack_pie View Post
    So how many are they getting?

I have heard thousands are coming, at least 4 families.

I understand the reason for requiring a purchase history but it does come with a few problems. I’ve a season ticket but my son doesn’t, and when he wants to come I have to buy him a separate ticket and sit elsewhere.

Obviously he wants to go to the Mansfield game but because he doesn’t have a purchase history he can’t get a ticket….and as I can only buy one it means we wont be sat anywhere near each other, as the stand will of course be sold out.

Not really the clubs fault but the system does though up a few issues like this. I imagine there will be a lot of people who would like to go to the game with friends who are season ticket holders who also won’t end up going for the same reason.

Quote Originally Posted by TSANHO View Post
    I understand the reason for requiring a purchase history but it does come with a few problems. I’ve a season ticket but my son doesn’t, and when he wants to come I have to buy him a separate ticket and sit elsewhere.

Obviously he wants to go to the Mansfield game but because he doesn’t have a purchase history he can’t get a ticket….and as I can only buy one it means we wont be sat anywhere near each other, as the stand will of course be sold out.

Not really the clubs fault but the system does though up a few issues like this. I imagine there will be a lot of people who would like to go to the game with friends who are season ticket holders who also won’t end up going for the same reason.
    It doesn't say anywhere in the article that it's 1 ticket per person.

Also, you buy yourself an extra ticket if you ever want to sit with him?? Just ring the ticket office and they'll change your seat number for that game, surely?

Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast