+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Cammy's testimonial

One of the players definitely deserving of a testomonial.

In my opinion this is a strange time of the year to hold a testimonial match especially with the Dens Park pitch having drainage problems.
    Normally testimonial matches are held in before the start of the season which also acts as a warm up game for the start of the season.
    It will probably be a second string Celtic team as a number of their first team players will be away on international duty.

Quote Originally Posted by islaydarkblue View Post
    In my opinion this is a strange time of the year to hold a testimonial match especially with the Dens Park pitch having drainage problems.
    Normally testimonial matches are held in before the start of the season which also acts as a warm up game for the start of the season.
    It will probably be a second string Celtic team as a number of their first team players will be away on international duty.
    Spot on

I feel sorry for Cammy, a dark wet November Thursday night ain’t going to have folk flocking to Dens, and the opposition won’t entice many either

Quote Originally Posted by noahrab View Post
    You're prepared to stand against those accusing Russell Brand and give him a free pass but a club in its current form that has no evidence against it is ‘engulfed’ in it.

Double standards.
    You're right pal, they've only had 7 or 8 ex members of staff prosecuted for *** offences against young boys that's not nearly enough "evidence against it"

Quote Originally Posted by The AuldYin View Post
    You're right pal, they've only had 7 or 8 ex members of staff prosecuted for *** offences against young boys that's not nearly enough "evidence against it"
    Facts and conviction dosent matter it's whas got the biggest mob.

Glasgow Celtic and their rebel cause 😆 are media darlings, Russell Brand not so much, he used to be though when he was trying to take on Sir Peter Hitchens on drugs legislation.

‘club in its current form’.

Did you miss that?

Quote Originally Posted by noahrab View Post
    ‘club in its current form’.

Did you miss that?
    A club that "in it's current form" continues to deny any involvement despite overwhelming evidence to the contrary. If you want to be an apologist for them that's entirely your choice but I'm of the same opinion as the OP, they wouldn't be my choice.

A club that "in it's current form" continues to deny any involvement despite overwhelming evidence to the contrary. If you want to be an apologist for them that's entirely your choice but I'm of the same opinion as the OP, they wouldn't be my choice.
    They wouldnt be my first choice either but lets be real here,canna mind the furore fae dees when we were loaning the likes of griffiths and hazzard from Celtic a few years back.
    I hope he gets a decent turnout although I do agree the timing of the game could have been much better.

That scene from Salem's lot where the vampire needs an invite to come in and ye think ffs dinnae invite him.......**** too late.

We should have pretty much **** all to do with these cretins that isn't compulsory through the league.

Thing is I would have expected Cammy Kerr to know how much they are despised and if he had any input into it to say thanks but no thanks.

Would have got just as many Dee's turning out for two old boys teams

Celtic, their fans, their management, their "culture" is a complete turn off for most Dee's and has been since Cammy Kerr stood on the terrace.

A club that "in its current form" continues to deny any involvement despite overwhelming evidence to the contrary. If you want to be an apologist for them that's entirely your choice but I'm of the same opinion as the OP, they wouldn't be my choice.
    Thats like saying DFC are the same club as the directors who took it into admin.

Apologist😂😂 away yi go ya 🤡

Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)