+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Cammy's testimonial

Cammy's testimonial

Why have against a club that's engulfed in child abuse allegations, fans are as obnoxious as they come and treat Dens Park like their own political playground

Shame for Cammy, won't be attending

Disagree Rross with your reasoning. This is probably the one occasion that going to see DFC play Celtic is worth the effort. This is a celebration and not an occasion for not turning up to support one of our own.

I agree that they have some very unpleasant history and that they get away with bad behaviour that other clubs would be hammered for, but Cammy's Testimonial is not the occasion for making a stand against them.

My family went to watch Liverpool play Rangers in a testimonial for Walter Smith. Liverpool was our "English" team at the time, and we went to the Liverpool end. Their fans were a nightmare but we enjoyed seeing their players "in the flesh".

Think we should try to get behind this game and give Cammy's Terstimonial a boost.

Quote Originally Posted by BCram View Post
    Disagree Rross with your reasoning. This is probably the one occasion that going to see DFC play Celtic is worth the effort. This is a celebration and not an occasion for not turning up to support one of our own.

I agree that they have some very unpleasant history and that they get away with bad behaviour that other clubs would be hammered for, but Cammy's Testimonial is not the occasion for making a stand against them.

My family went to watch Liverpool play Rangers in a testimonial for Walter Smith. Liverpool was our "English" team at the time, and we went to the Liverpool end. Their fans were a nightmare but we enjoyed seeing their players "in the flesh".

Think we should try to get behind this game and give Cammy's Terstimonial a boost.
    Those scum are better kept away from Dems.

As I say shame for Cammy.

If it is something that a lot of people have been working on I think it is disappointing that you have made a negative comment. Of course you are entitled to your view but I hope everyone else gets behind this testimonial.

If it is something that a lot of people have been working on I think it is disappointing that you have made a negative comment. Of course you are entitled to your view but I hope everyone else gets behind this testimonial.
    Don't keep inviting the abuser back.

They and the other half shud be shunned by the rest of Scottish football not encouraged.

Those who have been working on it ain't worked hard enough, lack of imagination and lack of respect for our own support who generally don't turn up against these tossers.

That's a bit more positive.

Hoping more supporters will think like me rather than like you.

Quote Originally Posted by Returnofrros View Post
    Why have against a club that's engulfed in child abuse allegations, fans are as obnoxious as they come and treat Dens Park like their own political playground

Shame for Cammy, won't be attending
    You're prepared to stand against those accusing Russell Brand and give him a free pass but a club in its current form that has no evidence against it is ‘engulfed’ in it.

Double standards.

Quote Originally Posted by noahrab View Post
    You're prepared to stand against those accusing Russell Brand and give him a free pass but a club in its current form that has no evidence against it is ‘engulfed’ in it.

Double standards.
    Already been prosecutions for buggering wee boys, if and when brand is convicted I doubt he will have been involved in buggering wee boys.

Hoping more supporters will think like me rather than like you.
    I don't think there will be, it's an unbelievably poor choice.

Quote Originally Posted by Returnofrros View Post
    I don't think there will be, it's an unbelievably poor choice.
    Let's invite the reserve team of the team we get our lowest home support against. 😳

Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)