+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: FAO Islay

FAO Islay

Looks like it was you who single handedly scuppered any chance of a Dee4Life Primary Representative being accepted by Nelms.

Well done you deluded old fool.

Quote Originally Posted by Deeranged View Post
    Looks like it was you who single handedly scuppered any chance of a Dee4Life Primary Representative being accepted by Nelms.

I had nothing to do with me.
    It was not my submission as a result of the Camperdown pre application meeting on Monday 26th September 2022 in the Landmark Hotel, Dundee which was submitted by a Dee4life director acting in their own personal capacity.
    If it had been I would have immediately reported this breach of the 1998 Data Protection Act to the relevant authorities including the Chief Executive of Dundee City Council and the Dundee City Council Director of Planning for their immediate attention and action.
    I still have a copy of the letter signed ‘Dundee Football Club Ltd which states the submission made by the Dundee supporter in a personal capacity which should never have been sent to a third party.
    This is the same letter which stated a pack of lies about our tour of the Dundee Football Club offices at the Gardyne complex which I explained in full in a topic on Dundee Mad in February 2023.
    In my opinion the ‘Hostile Act’ stated in the letter is just another excuse for not having a Dee4life Primary representative on the Dundee Football Club Limited board of directors which they are entitled to under Articles 79-82 of the Dundee Football Club Limited Articles of Association.
    I was planning to set up a separate topic regarding the latest Dee4life newsletter update which was emailed to all Dee4life members this morning and probably posted in the News section of the Dee4life website.
    I look forward to reading your apology.

Quote Originally Posted by islaydarkblue View Post

You'll get it when the ‘wife’ tells him to do it.

It's very convenient for D4L and Linda to blame a man from Islay.

It was not my submission as a result of the Camperdown pre application meeting on Monday 26th September 2022 in the Landmark Hotel, Dundee which was submitted by a Dee4life director acting in their own personal capacity.
    If it had been I would have immediately reported this breach of the 1998 Data Protection Act to the relevant authorities including the Chief Executive of Dundee City Council and the Dundee City Council Director of Planning for their immediate attention and action.
    I still have a copy of the letter signed ‘Dundee Football Club Ltd which states the submission made by the Dundee supporter in a personal capacity which should never have been sent to a third party.
    This is the same letter which stated a pack of lies about our tour of the Dundee Football Club offices at the Gardyne complex which I explained in full in a topic on Dundee Mad in February 2023.
    In my opinion the ‘Hostile Act’ stated in the letter is just another excuse for not having a Dee4life Primary representative on the Dundee Football Club Limited board of directors which they are entitled to under Articles 79-82 of the Dundee Football Club Limited Articles of Association.
    I was planning to set up a separate topic regarding the latest Dee4life newsletter update which was emailed to all Dee4life members this morning and probably posted in the News section of the Dee4life website.
    No apology will be forthcoming, it was you and you know it. And you continue with your pish about reporting the club for contravening the 1998 data protection act despite it having been superseded by the Data Protection Act 2018.

No apology will be forthcoming, it was you and you know it. And you continue with your pish about reporting the club for contravening the 1998 data protection act despite it having been superseded by the Data Protection Act 2018.
    It was not me.
    I have a copy of the letter signed Dundee Football Club Ltd which states the nomination of Kenny Valentine being nominated as the Dee4life Primary representative being a Hostile Act.
    The first paragraph headed Board Nomination in the Dee4life update has got it wrong.
    The Dee4life board of directors have wrongly assumed that the letter signed Dundee Football Club Ltd stating that the nomination of Kenny Valentine as the Primary representative was a Hostile Act is mostly due to the submission of a Dundee supporter’s views regarding the new stadium development at Campy Nou.
    This is wrong.
    No matter who Dee4life submitted as their Primary representative FPS would have turned it down.
    I also have the leaflet handed out at the second pre application meeting in Landmark Hotel on 26th September 2022 which states that any submissions will be dealt with under the rules of the 1998 Data Protection Act and any submissions will not be given to a 3rd Party.
    These are U.K. laws which must be adhered to.
    It is not my fault if the Dark Blue Properly Holdings Limited Directors did not ensure that the information printed on their leaflet was not up to date.
    You on the other hand have added 2 and 2 together and got 5!

So you've ever made any negative comment on any Camperdown stadium proposal?

Awa an sweem in yer ain pish.

So you've ever made any negative comment on any Camperdown stadium proposal?

Awa an sweem in yer ain pish.
    I suppose this is the best I can hope for as an apology from you

I suppose this is the best I can hope for as an apology from you

His ‘wife’ isn’t home yet so it’ll have to do for now.

[QUOTE=Deeranged;40362097]So you've ever made any negative comment on any Camperdown stadium proposal?

Awa an sweem in yer ain pish.[/QU
    The bullying continues but Islay is a clear winner here
    Too easy

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)