+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ryder Cup

Ryder Cup

What a days golf it was yesterday. It couldn't have gone any better for Europe really. Some great moments, Rahm just couldn't do any wrong and hit some brilliant golf shots and even his putt on 18 that he overcooked through sheer adrenaline managed to slap the back of the cup, jumped up 6 inches in the air and dropped. Rahms face said it all You know it's your day when things like that go for you!

Personally, my favourite moment of the day was Hovlands putt on 18 to snatch a half point. I loved how it dropped on the last quarter roll which must've pollaxed the American team. Then Rose does it too. Ouch. Fantastic stuff.

The crowd is unbelievable too. Despite the intense rivalry, they still give our opponents the very best of order on their shot which is exactly how it should be. I feared that the fanaticism may over ride the moral ethics that European crowds have always been renowned for. Glad to see that wasn't the case.

I've watched golf a long time and I ain't daft enough to think that Europe are home and dry. The Yanks will come out fighting today and no doubt reduce the deficit. They're too good to suffer another day like yesterday. However, their captain needs to be more shrewd in his selection in the foursomes than he was yesterday.

Fecking hell, Fleetwood Mac 3up after 3. Europe full of confidence as you'd expect. Americans looking all at sea

Europe have started really well again & the USA are clearly rattled , so far so good !!!

Give those Yanks the areseoylin of all arseoylins.

USA are simply shell shocked , yes it's golf but the Ryder Cup is different gravy .

Europe are inspired .

Great golf course by the way , crowd really in to it .

Superb viewing .

It’s looking like our name is on this year’s trophy
    Victor, Rahm & rose’s putts don’t drop on the 18th last evening and it finishes 5-3
    Great start this morning we’ve got our feet on their throats.
    We need to capitalise on this opportunity because the yanks look close to breaking right now
    Like pass says though we’ve watched enough of these over the years to know it’ll not be as this one sided all way through

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post
    Give those Yanks the areseoylin of all arseoylins.
    I'm surprised the spell checker didn't pick up on " areseoylin".

Europe win first game 9 and 7. P1ssing missen.
    Last edited by SBRed48; 30-09-2023 at 08:14 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    USA are simply shell shocked , yes it's golf but the Ryder Cup is different gravy .

Europe are inspired .

Great golf course by the way , crowd really in to it .

Superb viewing .
    It is a very good course with some fantastic holes primed for matchplay golf

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post
    I'm surprised the spell checker didn't pick up on " areseoylin".

Europe win first game 9 and 7. P1ssing missen.
    Rare tha sees a winning margin like that. Proper areseoylin. Speakin o arseoyles, hope Conway is enjoying it

Every time US get so much as a sniff someone in the European team rolls one in from 25 foot or sends a 5 iron to two feet .

The result is the US team is completely demoralised , you can see them visibly sinking .

Luv it .

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast