+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: O/T for horse racing punters

O/T for horse racing punters

I know there’s a few on here interested in horse racing/gambling etc.so I will post the link to this.to avoid cam”s dangling rules.it’s a tipping game and it’s free so no money involved.but it’s based on starting price and the bigger the price the more points you accrue and join a leaderboard for that meeting.you can win either more points and even win actual cash on the featured meetings.and if further down line if you gain enough points you can dissolve them into an actual share in a real racehorse.it looks a bit tricky when you first look at it but once you know it’s very easy.if you post a message on here I will try and help and even if it’s just for fun or to pass time.have a go.

Gru used to bang on about starting price based winning..well here you .!.

https://racingstars.co.uk/register?referral_code=0nrmNlv

I'm very selective now races I look at arc this afternoon only race on the flat I look at cause it means jump racing will be taking centre stage soon. Ace Impact my main selection Longchamp 3-05 this afternoon with Fantastic Moon my back up choice meaning looking at prices for both if you put say £20 on former put £5 on latter just to give you more chance of making a profit on the race. If haven't got money to lose leave race alone I'm not over confident about either prevailing today.

For those interested in the above and if we get enough players I will do a mini league solely for big meetings like Cheltenham etc like we all ask for at the time..

I'm either a gambling genius or a loser make your own mind up. Reason I don't put regular tips on here for cause law of averages there's only one winner not the punter.

At stakes advised Sunday £45 profit that's wager tomorrow lot on Bangor 5-35 Cannock Park to win. Had a study I'd say a reasonable chance one I'd want to be on in the race.

Probably only me following this but that's £225 up. Bank that for abit wait till right race be over jumps.

Quote Originally Posted by gru View Post
    Probably only me following this but that's £225 up. Bank that for abit wait till right race be over jumps.
    Nice one.

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    Nice one.

Thanks winner today looked thrown in only giving 1lb away to younger horses got form as well in bumpers. How I like to gamble now with bookies money!

Ludlow today 5-35 £100 win Too Much Hammer leaves £125 in the kitty I've taken 2-1

Quote Originally Posted by gru View Post
    Ludlow today 5-35 £100 win Too Much Hammer leaves £125 in the kitty I've taken 2-1
    5th out of 7 runners. Well done.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast