+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ea fc 24

Ea fc 24

So, I'm a long time player of the Fifa series, but I told myself I wouldn't get the game again this year. Regardless of the name change from Fifa, it's always the same ol' game with very little changes and the pay to play mechanics.

With Notts being back in the leagues, I did decide to get the game(the early access version) and I'm quite enjoying it, so far.

I've always been an Ultimate Team addict, but I've been mixing it up between playing a season as Notts(currently 3rd after 15 matches) and playing Ultimate Team.

Neat thing this version is the 'Evolutions' in Ultimate Team, where you use a player and he gets his abilities upgraded as you play.

Speaking of that, Matty Palmer is one of the chosen players for Evolution and his base card, which starts as a 64 rated card(decent for a player in League Two) and he can be upgraded to 72 and eventually an 80 rated player.

Matty has been my best player in my seasons play and doesn't feel out of place on my Ultimate team, that also has Harry Kane and Trent Alexander Arnold.

Happy with the game so far. Obviously having us back in the game is an added plus, but I do feel like the game is improved and I hope EA doesn't patch it where it reverts back to the same old crap of the past few games.
    Last edited by SwalePie; 26-09-2023 at 06:12 PM. Reason: Failed attempt to fix typo in title

Quote Originally Posted by spacemunky View Post
    So, I'm a long time player of the Fifa series, but I told myself I wouldn't get the game again this year. Regardless of the name change from Fifa, it's always the same ol' game with very little changes and the pay to play mechanics.

With Notts being back in the leagues, I did decide to get the game(the early access version) and I'm quite enjoying it, so far.

I've always been an Ultimate Team addict, but I've been mixing it up between playing a season as Notts(currently 3rd after 15 matches) and playing Ultimate Team.

Neat thing this version is the 'Evolutions' in Ultimate Team, where you use a player and he gets his abilities upgraded as you play.

Speaking of that, Matty Palmer is one of the chosen players for Evolution and his base card, which starts as a 64 rated card(decent for a player in League Two) and he can be upgraded to 72 and eventually an 80 rated player.

Matty has been my best player in my seasons play and doesn't feel out of place on my Ultimate team, that also has Harry Kane and Trent Alexander Arnold.

Happy with the game so far. Obviously having us back in the game is an added plus, but I do feel like the game is improved and I hope EA doesn't patch it where it reverts back to the same old crap of the past few games.
    Tell us you're a student without telling us you're a student.

Waiting until Friday but will just do a career mode with Notts.

Sorry mate you've lost me I'm of the time when blow football on the kitchen table was the in thing..

Not a Fifa man since the 90s but an avid gamer despite approaching 60.
    Over the years MMOs have been my games of choice, World of Warcraft, Final Fantasy 14 and lately Lost Ark.
    Predominantly on PC but probably the greatest game ive played is Neir Automata on the PS4.
    Now slowly working through Starfield with an occasional hour or two on Wayfinder.

Quote Originally Posted by skandark View Post
    Not a Fifa man since the 90s but an avid gamer despite approaching 60.
    Over the years MMOs have been my games of choice, World of Warcraft, Final Fantasy 14 and lately Lost Ark.
    Predominantly on PC but probably the greatest game ive played is Neir Automata on the PS4.
    Now slowly working through Starfield with an occasional hour or two on Wayfinder.
    I found Lost Ark to be a bit pay to win.

Agree on NieR Automata (beautiful soundtrack). Currently playing Black Mesa which is a reworking of Half Life.

Would like to give Starfield a try but £60 is a bit much, I'll wait until Steam drop the price.

You can pick up alot of cheap deals on Key sites. I've used cdkeys.com for years and i got Starfield for £45 prior to release when steam was selling for £60. Depends if you are pc or console.
    Half Life is a classic, played it when it first came out!
    As this is on the Notts forum I can add some Notts related info re gaming. My pet in Lost ark is called Notts. I have designed all my starfield ships black and white (with a tiny hint of yellow). Oh and one ship is called the Langstaff.
    I went to florida late 2019 and ended up in the build-a-droid shop in Disneys hollywood studios. I built one, black & white and called it R2-D5 (we'd been relegated to NL). Time for a name change

Great, but the average age of posters on this board is 87. I am not sure you will find what you need. I did enjoy this game a lot in 1996 though. Happy playing.

I'm a gamer, couldn't get on with football games due to remembering the various buttons you have to press in unison to do anything, favourite franchise is Call Of Duty, I'm on xbox one looking to upgrade to series X.

Is Manic Miner on the ZX Spectrum still a hit?

Quote Originally Posted by Glad2BeAPie View Post
    I'm a gamer, couldn't get on with football games due to remembering the various buttons you have to press in unison to do anything, favourite franchise is Call Of Duty, I'm on xbox one looking to upgrade to series X.
    I get you with the joypads, i also struggle with those, prefer kb & mouse.
    Not sure Ive played any CoD, played hundred hours plus of The Division 2 though, another cracking game.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast