+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: PL table now updated for games played Sat 30th September

PL table now updated for games played Sat 30th September

Who threw the spanner in the works? Some crazy results that cost a lot of us from scoring well......me especially

No shows: Full turn out, well done everyone.

Weekly winner(s): Very low scoring for a lot but three of you managed to be the only ones to hit double figures. So well done to xxxxxxx, xxxxxx and xxxxx for scoring 11 normal points. Slap on your bonus of 5 extra and you both score 16. Not bad heh?

Predict a score: No winners as another spanner was lobbed at it and the final score was Preston 0 v 4 West Brom

Jokers played: x 4. Some not so good to very good. In no particular order, xxxx 3 points doubled it to 6, xxxxx took his 6 points to 12, xxxxxx scored 8 so doubled to 16 and finally xxxxxxxx scored 11 points so doubled his up to a respectable 22 [/B]and that blasts him up to 2nd spot, well done for that.

Wooden Spoon(s): Well brilliant for me last week but not so this week as I only scored 2 miserly points I wasn't on my own though as xxxxxx decided to join me. Overall, not too much damage as others scored not a great deal more so I'll take this one with glee.

Check it all out now
    Last edited by Brin; 02-10-2023 at 03:43 PM. Reason: Additional information added.

VAR are asking that you go over to the touchline to re-check you abacus with regards my score Brin!

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    VAR are asking that you go over to the touchline to re-check you abacus with regards my score Brin!
    Howard Webb sends his apologies CAM.

Sorry brin,just had a re look to see what selections I had put and I have just realised I had put score predictions for some reason,god knows what I was thinking,think I did my bet 365 score predictions beforehand and just carried on in the same way,but it still provided a selection in a way I guess..🙈

Quote Originally Posted by clarkey1974 View Post
    Sorry brin,just had a re look to see what selections I had put and I have just realised I had put score predictions for some reason,god knows what I was thinking,think I did my bet 365 score predictions beforehand and just carried on in the same way,but it still provided a selection in a way I guess..��
    I started off doing that then realised
    Strange

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    Dear Mr Camilla,
    I purposely omitted your Hull 1 v 1 Plymouth score to see if you still had the eyesight of a s.hithouse rat ( those from yesteryear know what I'm on about ). You have obviously passed this test with flying colours and with the FAX I have finally received back today from the PGMOL, you are to replace Video assistant referee Darren England and his assistant Dan Cook will be replaced by gru.

Official notification will be sent swiftly to your INBOX explaining what extra treats are in store for you both along with a bumper wage for taking on what really is child's play.

Your score on the PL has now been amended in recognition of your s.hithouse rat eyesight capabilities......should you choose not to accept this mission, this message will self destruct in 5 seconds....good luck!