+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: What sane manager would take the RUFC job?

Quote Originally Posted by Masbroughstreet View Post
    People tried to reasonable discuss with you on the 'MT One year Interview' thread but you instantly accused them of all looking for a fight, when a couple of posters (quite rightly) asked who exactly was looking for a fight, you never responded.
    never responded because fed up with people attacking posters and not discussing the subject of the thread, i will not join in with peoples pathetic little games, if people want to play that go on X

Quote Originally Posted by Derbymiller View Post
    never responded because fed up with people attacking posters and not discussing the subject of the thread, i will not join in with peoples pathetic little games, if people want to play that go on X
    But nobody had attacked you on that thread and they were discussing the subject.

Quote Originally Posted by Derbymiller View Post
    I am fed up with being accused of being negative, really Pisses me off because it is total *******s, any comments that that challenge the club you get people like you say it is negative. I was the one that posted a supportive and positive post on here about MT and what happened i got slagged off for supporting him, seems that I am on the same list as Grus whatever i post I am attacked, so i am done, no more posts from me
    Same old, same old.

Diddums.

Quote Originally Posted by howdydoo View Post
    Absolutely no point in engaging with people like you.

It doesn't matter who the players are and who the manager is. All you do is criticise.

What's really sad, is that posters like you feel it's OK to attack players whenever you feel like it. Is Hugillball or whatever you call it a term of endearment on your part? Are you offering unwavering support for the club, the management and players?

No matter what you believe the players and management should be doing better, there's only so much you can do if the ability and depth (squad) of your opponent is infinitely better. Last nights opponents sold a player for £20m + recently.

We don't need a forensic investigation every time we fall short.

Too many yoyo opinions on here.

Maybe if our supporters tried a bit more supporting and got behind the team, rather than slagging them off all the time, they might do a little better.
    Where as all you do is attack people rather than ever discussing the subject of the thread, I have no interest in who you are, what you do foer a living or anything about you as a person, i am interested in your opinions about the club and what we see on the pitch. I criticise when we deserve it and praise when we deserve it, I have never not supported the club when at a game, I don't ever boo or abuse a player or manager when at a game, and a lot of people do. This is a discussion board, if the players and staff choose to come on here and read things, there is a good chance they might not like what people think about what they are seeing. As for Hugillbal it isn't a comment about him, it is a comment about the style of football. If our striker was called calculator the reference would be calculatorball, nothing to do with the player everything to do with the awful football we are playing. I clearly said last night he played better and seems to play better at home than away. Do i think he is a good player, no I don't, I think he has been a journeyman because he isn't a good player. As for the budget comment, that is all we hear from you and others, i clearly have stated on a post today that it is a huge issue, but it does not excuse a lot of other things that are ALSO a factor. As for you not wanting to read my views, then don't read them, block me and you don't have to read them, i will wait for your outstanding insight which will no doubt be an attack on another poster you don't like. The reason I have responded to you and made this about a poster is you attacked me

What a sensitive soul you are.

You.... and others should read back your last 2 years of posts.

Can't help yourselves. It's pathetic. Nothing constructive about it. you only have to read the bile written about players like Wiles, Eaves, Peltier and Wood. The abuse Warne got is just plain stupid. Not pointing the finger at you across the board there BTW.

Let's take your comment about Hugill. Any footballer who has played at Championship level as many times as he has, isn't a bad footballer. Is he going to be a worldbeater, no he isn't. He plays for Rotherham. Are there better players in the lower divisions. Yes there is. Why don't we sign them you might ask. We can't afford them. They don't want to move to Rotherham. They don't want to join a struggling side. The list goes on.

Taylor and Warne before him and their backroom staff and recruiters will have gone through lists of 100's of players. Particularly at U21 level.

I'll guarantee, on ability and affordibility, Hugill will have represented a fair gamble on our part. Like it or not.

One reason I don't like people like you slagging lads like him off is because he puts a shift in.

PS.

I'll read and reply to anything I want.

I know someone who is available and has managed teams in Europe.

Me.

Plus I'm 6'2" so could be the "big one" referred to in an earlier post.

Quote Originally Posted by mygiddypant View Post
    I know someone who is available and has managed teams in Europe.

Me.

Plus I'm 6'2" so could be the "big one" referred to in an earlier post.
    But are you too old to meet the gwru criteria

Quote Originally Posted by howdydoo View Post
    What a sensitive soul you are.

You.... and others should read back your last 2 years of posts.

Can't help yourselves. It's pathetic. Nothing constructive about it. you only have to read the bile written about players like Wiles, Eaves, Peltier and Wood. The abuse Warne got is just plain stupid. Not pointing the finger at you across the board there BTW.

Let's take your comment about Hugill. Any footballer who has played at Championship level as many times as he has, isn't a bad footballer. Is he going to be a worldbeater, no he isn't. He plays for Rotherham. Are there better players in the lower divisions. Yes there is. Why don't we sign them you might ask. We can't afford them. They don't want to move to Rotherham. They don't want to join a struggling side. The list goes on.

Taylor and Warne before him and their backroom staff and recruiters will have gone through lists of 100's of players. Particularly at U21 level.

I'll guarantee, on ability and affordibility, Hugill will have represented a fair gamble on our part. Like it or not.

One reason I don't like people like you slagging lads like him off is because he puts a shift in.

PS.

I'll read and reply to anything I want.
    Nice post howdy.

Quote Originally Posted by Masbroughstreet View Post
    But nobody had attacked you on that thread and they were discussing the subject.
    This will prob go unanswered. Derby is not a facts man

Quote Originally Posted by the_idiotb_stardson View Post
    Any reason why we shouldn't give her a try?

It's a free hit this season. Nothing to lose. We may even attract many new female football fans.
    Yes, cos she may not be any good.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast