Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
Advisory legislation dating back to 2010 and The Equality's Act , presumably you are aware that advisory legislation is often acted upon but just doesn't have any legal penalties for not doing so .

I think only an idiot could deny that Soccer Saturday is a totally changed show from what it once was , your not an idiot now are you John ?

So the only real debate with meat on the bones is , is Soccer Saturday a better show today than it once was ?

Did the advisory Positive Discrimination policy indeed have a positive affect on the show ?

Personally I thought the five white geezers version worked the best but that's just based on entertainment value .
You are entitled to your opinion on the quality of the show and its presenters. I have no opinion as I don't watch it.

Your post is very confused with itself though.

You simultaneously refer to a Sky sports policy, and a 2010 law as though they are the same thing.

You also say the law is not enforced, but also that it is somehow responsible for the decline of this one TV show. Just take a step back to think how daft blaming the decline of one TV show on a 2010 law is.

I don't even think you could articulate what it is about the law that has resulted in this outcome? Go on...

One of the daftest posts I've read on here since I had sota and grist bizareely whinging about technology making us less safe.