+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast

Thread: Aberdeen v St Johnstone

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    Are you sure you understand what reality is?

You just accused me yesterday of never making comments about our style of play.
    Today it's Grand Observations

I wonder what it will be tomorrow.
    WOW did you just get a WHOOOSH there?

Wikipedia is your friend

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sarcasm

Quote Originally Posted by ZakkTheMakk View Post
    As I said before you're the McInnes of this board.
    Name:  Redcard.jpg
Views: 251
Size:  17.7 KB

There's absolutely no need for that!

That was just mean.

What about introducing a naughty step for belligerent behaviour?! Say, six months or so - Moderators?

Nobody has picked on you ( least of all me)

I only said you were behaving like an ärse, after you started behaving like an ärse, nothing to do with your match review.

It's all in your head.

I know you've said that you are not a previous poster with a different name but it sure looks like it.
    ZtM, don't take it too personally. Donsdsft thinks a lot of things are just in people's heads and accuses them as such, but he's getting on a bit and often not quite sure what's in his own head.

As has been said before, if you were at the game where your name comes from, then you're no spring chicken yourself.

Yes you are.
    That's not an argument it's contradiction.

Quote Originally Posted by Shetland Don View Post
    What about introducing a naughty step for belligerent behaviour?! Say, six months or so - Moderators?
    Is six months long enough Shetland? I would say minimum 12, the last couple of pages of this thread have pretty much been a look at me look at me from a well balanced individual with a chip on both shoulders

Anyway, back on topic good to see Connor Barron getting some plaudits as he was certainly MOTM by a country mile.
    Now on another note WTF has happened to Leighton Clarkson he is nothing like the player we saw last season, is it formation does not suit him or is he just like Duk and going through a sh1te spell, players like him dont just go sh1te overnight, WTF has happened

Quote Originally Posted by blowupsheep View Post
    Anyway, back on topic good to see Connor Barron getting some plaudits as he was certainly MOTM by a country mile.
    Now on another note WTF has happened to Leighton Clarkson he is nothing like the player we saw last season, is it formation does not suit him or is he just like Duk and going through a sh1te spell, players like him dont just go sh1te overnight, WTF has happened
    Our tactics work when we play a Frankfurt on Hun, when we can sit in and hit them on the break. When we change things against the likes of Saint Johnstone, they don't work so well, as we play the ball forward too quickly and it usually either gets delat with by defenders or our attackers get the ball, but usually have nobody available to pass too.

We are still a work in progress and in my opinion, a couple of players short. Would love to see Robson use the squad more. Sunday was a great opportunity to start some squad players and try something different. We had Shinnie, McGrath, Devlin and Duk all well short of their usual standards on Sunday and would have benefited being on the bench and would have been a scary option to have coming on from the bench after 60 minutes or so on Sunday.

As has been said before, if you were at the game where your name comes from, then you're no spring chicken yourself.
    This is very true, but still depressingly far from retirement!

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast