+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Why the hate for mat Taylor

I don't think anyone hates Taylor, that would be ridiculous ,but you must be even handed when comes to managers,Warne got/gets plenty of criticism ,so Taylor should come under the same scrutiny, especially given the amount we have spent.
    I know it's peanuts in this league, but still the most any Rotherham manager has spent, and I'm yet to see any improvement on last season, have a look at where we were this time last year.
    I ve said from the start of the season we need a good start, as getting out of the bottom 3 for us is very difficult,but I'm not sure that changing the manager this season would help, don't be fooled by thinking someone could do a "Warnock ",that was a one off.

"Hate" is a ridiculous term to use. Substitute "Why does anyone have doubts about..."

Whoever our manager is, the supporters have the right to ask question and praise or grumble, that is what football is all about, that is why we love it. I want every Rotherham manager to be successful, good luck to MT.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123