+ Visit Crewe Alexandra FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Salford

Quote Originally Posted by frogpole View Post
    We woz robbed. I don't like to criticise the officials, but they were poor

Also, this was a much improved performance than last year's 3-0 defeat.

Again I don't like to criticise players but with 'Arthur' in goal we would have done a lot better
    I think Harvey Davies suffers because of the 2 very high quality keepers we had last season. He isn't as good as either of them but we have to be honest and recognise that we were spoiled. I don't like criticising individual players either. It doesn't help anyone. Davies is 19 and will improve. That is why he is here. Arthur looked a bit dodgy for the first few matches.

Quote Originally Posted by Timmy58 View Post
    I think Harvey Davies suffers because of the 2 very high quality keepers we had last season. He isn't as good as either of them but we have to be honest and recognise that we were spoiled. I don't like criticising individual players either. It doesn't help anyone. Davies is 19 and will improve. That is why he is here. Arthur looked a bit dodgy for the first few matches.
    Agree with you 100% - my post doesn't quite read as it was supposed to ...

Fingers crossed that he didn't have his confidence hit too hard.

Quote Originally Posted by frogpole View Post
    Agree with you 100% - my post doesn't quite read as it was supposed to ...

Fingers crossed that he didn't have his confidence hit too hard.
    Cheers Frogpole. I see Davies getting some horrific comments on Social Media and I imagine players tend to be on SM so will probably see the comments. Very much doubt they look at this site but I may be wrong. Unfortunately any mistakes made by a keeper often result in a goal. My concern around the goalkeeping situation is that Booth needs to be playing rather than sat on the bench. Had Trigger not gone north I suspect Booth would have been out on loan.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123