+ Visit Crewe Alexandra FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Pizza cup- portion 2

Going back to the passing for passing's sake. I get so frustrated when there's a chance to move the ball forward in a promising position only for the player to swivel while all the opposition funnel back into position and the ball is then played backwards and it's an opportunity lost.

Stupid Offord. If he was going to foul him why not do it outside the box?

I think Crewe fans deserve the money back. We were not set up to win this game. It seems that the clubs interest in the competition is zero.

Oh my that was frustrating tonight.
    We learnt a number of things,
    that Wrexhams 2nd tier side are very much better than our 2nd tier, that (as you say Gazan) Lee Bell obviously has no interest in the competition, as it was plain for all to see from 15 mins into the match that we needed to change something. We did have players on the bench that could have contributed, but no sign of them at all. I won't be wasting £12:00 like that again for a very long time.
    Will Offord miss league games for the sending off?

Glad I had the good sense to miss this one. Two different games. Two different teams. Conceded 7 goals. Scored 1. Seems that defence is not our managements priority.

Quote Originally Posted by RedandWhiteSpartan View Post
    Oh my that was frustrating tonight.
    We learnt a number of things,
    that Wrexhams 2nd tier side are very much better than our 2nd tier, that (as you say Gazan) Lee Bell obviously has no interest in the competition, as it was plain for all to see from 15 mins into the match that we needed to change something. We did have players on the bench that could have contributed, but no sign of them at all. I won't be wasting £12:00 like that again for a very long time.
    Will Offord miss league games for the sending off?
    From what we were told when Cooney was sent off v Vale (though that was 2 reds) it seems he won't.

The cards only count for this competition it would seem.

I usually go to these games but after last night, it's clear the club have no serious intentions (plus they're out now) and so why should I bother to travel from Manchester to Crewe and back to watch my club go through the motions.
    Even Pete Morse made comments during the game that made it clear what he thought the clubs priorities were vis a vis the competition.

Quote Originally Posted by gazan View Post
    The cards only count for this competition it would seem.

I usually go to these games but after last night, it's clear the club have no serious intentions (plus they're out now) and so why should I bother to travel from Manchester to Crewe and back to watch my club go through the motions.
    Even Pete Morse made comments during the game that made it clear what he thought the clubs priorities were vis a vis the competition.
    LB's afterwards were clear too.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12