+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: He shinned it!

It was a wonderful finish and his all round play when he came on was excellent, being dropped seemed to have some impact on him. He clearly has the ability to be a major player for us, he is just frustrating because of his default play the man rather than play the ball approach, this is why I am not yet convinced by him, but being proved wrong about such matters, is something I would be very happy with. It was a wonderful bit of skill and well done JH

Hugill also won the header in the first place after the punt up field
    Nice knock back to him from the defender and bosh….

I don't care if all our goals come off hugills arse this season long as he keeps putting em in the onion bag!

If you enlarge the picture it comes off the side of the shin, just above the ankle.

Credit to him though for his speed of thought , it was an attempt on goal.

Shout out for Kelly who went to close down the defender in front of him, prompting him to head it down on to Hugill's shin

Quote Originally Posted by the_idiotb_stardson View Post
    If you enlarge the picture it comes off the side of the shin, just above the ankle.
    Any chance you could put a still photo of that enlarged picture on here?

When I saw the original post I thought to myself there is no way he is going to wind anyone up with that. It's too obvious and he is usually much more subtle.

Goes to show what I know.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12