Quote Originally Posted by baggiematt View Post
Why do you want to police what type of posts people can contribute? I can't get my head around why you would click the topic if it didn't interest you.

Most people don't want to come on here and read you have little spats with other posters. Is there nowhere else you can do that?
I don't police anything, but this is a West Brom forum.

But, I can't get my head around why you would come here to spout brexit b ollox time after time after fking time.

Furthermore, you've had your "spats" when you have to resort to cutting and pasting in thread after thread about brexit, haven't you, you hypocrite?

Did i police the same b ollox you spouted time after time then?

No, I didn't.

I'll have my say here, that I think this is a West Brom site, just like you bored the fk out of everybody about brexit.

I don't believe discussions on Hamas belong here, as they are all over the news 24/7, with plenty a talking head who knows much more than anyone on here giving their 2 peneth, and this is supposed to be an escape from that, and a place you can go to to forget the sh!tness of life.

Is this website was called talk any old bo llox mad, then I wouldn't come here to look for west brom news.