+ Visit Carlisle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Port Vale vs Fleetwood postponed Griff

Port Vale vs Fleetwood postponed Griff

Not good

Postponed on the 5th October Griff… that is shoddy fixture setting… never happened when I used to run a prediction league 😎

This is exactly the reason that the new format was implemented,if a game gets cancelled then everyone is in the same boat,great forward thinking griffy 😎

One more less…

Out of all the fixtures on the other comp Chaff picked that one as well… good job I’m not the gloating or sarcastic type 😀…

Griff. On a serious note, bbc sport is better than sky sports for being more up to date 🤷*♂️

I chose the fixtures from the BBC site on Sunday morning and it was still showing as on then. To be honest, that was one of the main reasons I chose it as there were very few L1 games still listed as on. Chaff probably did the same. Thanks for the heads up; as Chalky said this is why the new format was implemented this season as it’s fairer. Shoddy work by the media outlets though if it was called off on the 5th.

Still showing as on the Sky Sports app..

Also still on according to the BBC site. Port Vale official site has it as off so I’ll trust that.

****ing ridiculous.

The season is continually interrupted for ****ty International fixtures that the majority of people couldn't give a **** about.

If they want to play international football play it outside the main season, or at the start or end of the season.

What gives FIFA or UEFA the right to dictate when their crappy international fixtures should be played?

Players travelling all over the world for meaningless games. No wonder they are all knackered by the end of the season.

England v Australia. Jesus Christ.

Frank will be on soon taking the Lords name in vain… shame on you Howoldboy…

Was questioned on a Dale post about it being off as was still showing on …

Ok smart ass.. try buying a ticket then 😎

Agree old boy, international football is meaningless, i dont read the results.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)