+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: HJK Helsinki (a)

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    I don’t think it would be a too much of a stretch, if Supporters Clubs were guaranteed a few tickets for these types of games. Would anyone complain if they were given 5 each?
    Why should supporters clubs be given priority over folk that attend more games than their members? Absolute nonsense.

Quote Originally Posted by Red Zone View Post
    I'm confused by your last paragraph. The Frankfurt tickets are on general sale, does that not mean that you don't need any points to buy a ticket - just be registered on the clubs database?
    Although the tickets are on general sale you need to have nine loyalty points.
    It's to try and prevent the away fans buying tickets for the home end.

I'm sure if "Rabbie Mctavish" messaged the "supporter engagement team", they would sort him out with a ticket!

Quote Originally Posted by NEM83 View Post
    Why should supporters clubs be given priority over folk that attend more games than their members? Absolute nonsense.
    As it stands just now, there is zero benefit to being in a supporters club. That won’t affect the ones in the North East so much, but it’ll kill the central belt ones stone dead. They need to be thrown a bone as once they’re gone, they’re not coming back.

Plus we’re much cooler

Quote Originally Posted by Ybovril View Post

I'm sure if "Rabbie Mctavish" messaged the "supporter engagement team", they would sort him out with a ticket!
    Ok, I guess that makes sense given the size of the Frankfurt travelling support but as you say I'm sure the ticket office would sort something out if they were asked to.

As it stands just now, there is zero benefit to being in a supporters club. That won’t affect the ones in the North East so much, but it’ll kill the central belt ones stone dead. They need to be thrown a bone as once they’re gone, they’re not coming back.

Plus we’re much cooler
    Unsure how that is the clubs problem

Quote Originally Posted by NEM83 View Post
    Unsure how that is the clubs problem
    I’m not surprised in the slightest

Quote Originally Posted by Ybovril View Post

Correct that was what he was quoted. He has 8 points and no the club didn't sort him out. Pretty poor in my opinion. I have acquired a ticket for him through someone else now. So another example of someone with points but not needing the ticket letting his ticket go to someone without enough points and therefore unable to move up the points ladder (on this occasion).

Plus we’re much cooler
    Agree to an extent. The club (AFC) has changed the goalposts too for ticket orders from supporters clubs. It needs to be a minimum of 5 tickets requested I believe. I'm sure someone will correct me if I'm wrong. So because Killie away is at 12 on a Sunday the club I use had less than 5 wanting to go so I have had to order direct from AFC. This then has an impact for future allocations, "oh well you didn't order enough for such and such a game but you want this amount for this game etc".

Quote Originally Posted by GASC1980 View Post
    Agree to an extent. The club (AFC) has changed the goalposts too for ticket orders from supporters clubs. It needs to be a minimum of 5 tickets requested I believe. I'm sure someone will correct me if I'm wrong. So because Killie away is at 12 on a Sunday the club I use had less than 5 wanting to go so I have had to order direct from AFC. This then has an impact for future allocations, "oh well you didn't order enough for such and such a game but you want this amount for this game etc".
    Yep, the amount you order is based on previous attendance by the SC. Which is fine but if you were locked out of places like Tynecastle & Ibrox in the first place….

None of this was thought through in the rush to milk the support. Still, Aberdeen are saying I’m allowed to go to Rugby Park & Fir Park so that’s something to look forward to

Yep, the amount you order is based on previous attendance by the SC. Which is fine but if you were locked out of places like Tynecastle & Ibrox in the first place….

None of this was thought through in the rush to milk the support. Still, Aberdeen are saying I’m allowed to go to Rugby Park & Fir Park so that’s something to look forward to
    It was perfectly thought through, those who attend most games are given priority.

How remiss of the club to forget weegies paying £10 a year to join their local supporters club and going to half a dozen away games a season should be first in the queue.....

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast