+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: HJK Helsinki (a)

Quote Originally Posted by NaeMairNeeps View Post
    Errm, you do realise of course, wearing pair o' punts (or even denim shorts ower the punts) under yer kilt is nae against the law, and does not change your nationality. So unless yer intendin' tae flash yer hairy arse an' goolies at every opportunity, naebody is gan tae ken yer keepin' them cosy
    I`ve never been much of a Kilt wearer. But being in the presence of such proud wearers when abroad , it always seems the biggest danger to gonads exposure are the foreign Lassies. Even in public , out on the streets there are always a few cackling Hens who have the uncontrollable urge to lift up the Lads Kilt for a wee lookie ?

It`s very un=pc , and of course, is a shocking approach . Treating men lie a piece of meat ?!! Tut tut.

Anyhow. If you want to freeze yer *******s off in Helsinki , maybe wear some tights ? Eh ?

COYR. To all 1500 of you over there. Have a braw time , wish I was with you . ( Last visit to Lapland was a brilliant do. Locals were were friendly. etc etc. )

COYR !!!

I learned about a Finnish word/concept this week whilst watching a travel show, 'sisu'. Our players and traveling fans will need sisu, especially in those temperatures.

I’m gaan, wi Moog jnr (he turned 18 yesterday so he can get the nice cheap Scandinavian pints in ) and a few mates & their older kids.

Should be a laugh. First away euro game since Maribor. Was a bitty warmer there mind.

Fits the bets - since I’m gaan - that this is the one group game wi dinna score a goal in…

Match night tonight. HJK have been kicking their heels for the last couple of weeks, they won the league again recently.

Baz has turned his team randomiser up to 11. Looks like a front 2 of Duk and Gueye - absolutely anything could happen tonight and I'm all for it! C'mon you Reds!!

I fancy us to win 5-3.

Quote Originally Posted by The_Moog View Post
    I’m gaan, wi Moog jnr (he turned 18 yesterday so he can get the nice cheap Scandinavian pints in ) and a few mates & their older kids.

Should be a laugh. First away euro game since Maribor. Was a bitty warmer there mind.

Fits the bets - since I’m gaan - that this is the one group game wi dinna score a goal in…
    Your son will need Sisu at the bar as will our new-look team on the pitch - enjoy!

1-0 to the bad guys. Rubezic at fault.

Too many changes for me, but I suppose that's what a squad is there for. I would have liked to have seen Sokler starting.
    Still at least Barry will see if anyone can step up, not looking likely just now, puish

2-0.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast