+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Coventry away

Coventry away

Anyone going?

I am and it would be nice to meet up with someone from the board.

Happy to receive info about pubs where Albion supporters drink before the game.

Sorry Thomas, Monday night football is out of the question for me, I play with my ukulele band on Monday nights, but in any case, there is no way that I would pay Coventry’s greedy ticket price. I’ve been to that stadium once, if I remember the parking is awful and no decent pubs nearby. It could be true to say that there are no decent pubs in Coventry at all!

Quote Originally Posted by kettering_baggie View Post
    Sorry Thomas, Monday night football is out of the question for me, I play with my ukulele band on Monday nights, but in any case, there is no way that I would pay Coventry’s greedy ticket price. I’ve been to that stadium once, if I remember the parking is awful and no decent pubs nearby. It could be true to say that there are no decent pubs in Coventry at all!
    Well, Mike, I’ll have to hope for 3 points then, to ease the gloom… 😜

Anyway, I’m coming for Hull home too, on Sat the same week.

Is Geoff ok, and going to games?

It would be nice to meet you both, there was some talk about a meet up in the Vine prior to the game.

Quote Originally Posted by SwedishBaggie View Post
    Well, Mike, I’ll have to hope for 3 points then, to ease the gloom… ��

Anyway, I’m coming for Hull home too, on Sat the same week.

Is Geoff ok, and going to games?

It would be nice to meet you both, there was some talk about a meet up in the Vine prior to the game.

I stay I touch with Geoff, although I haven’t spoken to him for about three weeks now. He hasn’t been to a game in a long time now, owing to his domestic situation. I will give him a call in the next day or so as we do need to have a meeting; that won’t be imminent though, as my wife and I have Covid! I will see about going to the Hull match.

All the best.

I stay I touch with Geoff, although I haven’t spoken to him for about three weeks now. He hasn’t been to a game in a long time now, owing to his domestic situation. I will give him a call in the next day or so as we do need to have a meeting; that won’t be imminent though, as my wife and I have Covid! I will see about going to the Hull match.

All the best.
    Ok, say hello to Geoff from me when you do speak with him, Mike.

And, I wish both you and your mrs a speedy recovery.

All of the best.

No one going!? 🤔

No one going!? 🤔
    Apparently a bloke called Thomas is coming over from Sweden. He's quite a friendly chap and most personable for a marauding Viking.

I believe he's fluent in five languages, about 5ft 11in and usually favours unruly hair. If you see him say hello from me please 🙂.

No one going!? 🤔
    Keep on fighting the good fight mate.

This website used to be an escape from the sh it on the news and about a joint love for the Albion.

The days we laughed about the constable paintings and ****ing off dings who came to belittle us.

Now, it has been hijacked by c????, who want to show off about what they have and talk about Hamas.

When did this website become talk about any s hit, other than West Brom.

No fking post about a potential new owner, but post after post about the same s hit you hear on the news.

This was supposed to be our escape!

Ok, say hello to Geoff from me when you do speak with him, Mike.

And, I wish both you and your mrs a speedy recovery.

All of the best.
    I spoke to Geoff this evening and passed on your best wishes, he reciprocated. Unfortunately, he won’t be going to any games in the near future as he is having a hip replacement operation soon. He did mention possibly going to the Leicester match, early December, I think. I will post more info when I get it, there maybe a few on here that would like to meet up with Geoff again.

We will only talk football, promise!

I spoke to Geoff this evening and passed on your best wishes, he reciprocated. Unfortunately, he won’t be going to any games in the near future as he is having a hip replacement operation soon. He did mention possibly going to the Leicester match, early December, I think. I will post more info when I get it, there maybe a few on here that would like to meet up with Geoff again.

We will only talk football, promise!
    Northern soul dancing has done Geof's hip

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)