+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Exit at NYS revised

Quote Originally Posted by fc_miller View Post
    There are thousands of pedestrians and only a few cars, the cars should stay in their parking space until crowds have passed, they can't leave the car park any way. It only takes one idiot to press wrong pedal and run tens of people over.
    Idiot is a bit strong. If they press the wrong pedal surly it's accidental.

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    Never happen pal. If anyone parks their car in the stadium car park then they should expect to be held up while the crowds disperse.
    How long should they wait? I always wait 30 minutes after the final whistle and the gate I exit doesn't open until the away coaches leaves. You still get fans, stragglers, dawdling along and through the car park.
    I said after season 1 the layout for existing fans was not great. Especially when they have to walk through the carpark

Surely it doesn’t take 30 mins for fans to disperse
    If you have to wait for coaches then go via Don st, surely that’s open first

If drivers are that inpatient then park somewhere else, I never used to park in club carpark when I used lounge (hardly in lounge now) was either taxi or parking elsewhere
    Last edited by millertop; 18-10-2023 at 05:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post
    Surely it doesn’t take 30 mins for fans to disperse
    If you have to wait for coaches then go via Don st, surely that’s open first

If drivers are that inpatient then park somewhere else, I never used to park in club carpark when I used lounge (hardly in lounge now) was either taxi or parking elsewhere
    I go through the exit I do as not many fans wander that way and it's more practical than trying to go through town. I'm happy to wait for the coaches to exit first that's why I hang back 30 min.
    You would think fans would want to get home/the pub but always plenty hanging about. I think 30 minutes is a reasonable time to wait. If there's still folk lingering then they should expect to get clipped by a car.

Quote Originally Posted by caytonmiller View Post
    I go through the exit I do as not many fans wander that way and it's more practical than trying to go through town. I'm happy to wait for the coaches to exit first that's why I hang back 30 min.
    You would think fans would want to get home/the pub but always plenty hanging about. I think 30 minutes is a reasonable time to wait. If there's still folk lingering then they should expect to get clipped by a car.
    Bloody hell pal that’s a bit strong.

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    Bloody hell pal that’s a bit strong.
    I drive a white van, what more can I say 😜

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12