+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Clipstone 2 Notts 1 Notts Senior Cup.

Clipstone 2 Notts 1 Notts Senior Cup.

Notts u21's lost to step 7 Clipstone tonight after taking the lead. Clipstone stated they beat a "Very strong" Notts County.

Clearly not strong enough. Dear me,another great cup result.

Who was in the Notts team, ECU?

Quote Originally Posted by 60YearsAPie View Post
    Who was in the Notts team, ECU?
    Couldn't make the game but someone called Reynolds scored for Notts.A friend who was there said it was poor.

Absolute terrible times to be a Notts fan, really wish there was something we could at least hang on to.

Watched the second half on a stream, Notts looked good going forward in the style of the first team, Munakanda in particular standing out. Disappointing to let the lead slip down to defensive/goalkeeping errors.

Quote Originally Posted by Eastcoastultra1977 View Post
    Notts u21's lost to step 7 Clipstone tonight after taking the lead. Clipstone stated they beat a "Very strong" Notts County.

Clearly not strong enough. Dear me,another great cup result.
    Well they would say that, they are unlikely to say they beat a young Notts County side.

At least you have managed to tell us how bad we are, I guess you are smiling again.

Meanwhile the first team are playing great football and last time I looked were top of the league. I will enjoy that.

Williams Out!!!!

Our season is over now. Who do i need to speak to about a season ticket refund?

FYI the "Strong" team last night was

Wilkinson
    Fearon
    Cavanagh
    Cisse
    Aves
    Adifeh
    Nyankuhwa
    Reynolds
    Iwunzw
    Gill
    Munakandafa

following on from the major improvement in this board since "laddo" was removed, may i politely suggest we follow the trend by applying the same strategy to the OP.

Quote Originally Posted by queenslandpie View Post
    following on from the major improvement in this board since "laddo" was removed, may i politely suggest we follow the trend by applying the same strategy to the OP.
    I wouldn’t have seen this game happened had it not been for this thread, mind. I just stopped reading at the negative bit.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast