+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T:- Swing Low Sweet Chariot

O/T:- Swing Low Sweet Chariot

Well done England on making the semi finals of the Rugby World Cup. Last home nation left in. Great effort after being written off before the competition.
    Last edited by SwalePie; 15-10-2023 at 05:30 PM. Reason: Added off topic prefix

We were hanging on at the end let's hope France beat South Africa.

The semi will be very difficult, whoever we face. Wouldn't fancy facing France on their home soil.

Better performance 80% of the game, but the other 20% we were utterly shambolic.

Play like that against France or SA and we’ll get hammered.

Fingers crossed, the cricketers have buggered their chances up today.

Quote Originally Posted by The_Don_ORiordan View Post
    Better performance 80% of the game, but the other 20% we were utterly shambolic.

Play like that against France or SA and we’ll get hammered.

Fingers crossed, the cricketers have buggered their chances up today.
    I watched most of it, we were dog awful. Congrats Eng R/U team, not sure they'll go any further in the competition though but well done for getting there.

Not a rugby fan, but I've always been aware there was a Rugby World Cup on until now. Genuinely had no idea there was one taking place this year until I saw this thread. They must have mentioned it on talkSport and I've zoned out, assuming it's six nations talk or something, but I'm wondering if the insane levels of hype around football nowadays together with the relentless pushing of the women's game is having a detrimental effect on other sports. Obviously genuine rugby enthusiasts will be fully onboard with it, but it can't be that easy to get sports fans in general pumped up for an international tournament for what now feels like every 6 months.

Quote Originally Posted by Magpies1959 View Post
    The semi will be very difficult, whoever we face. Wouldn't fancy facing France on their home soil.
    The Germans did.Twice.

Lol lunas

England v South Africa next Saturday, the frogs are out 🤣

Quote Originally Posted by Magpies1959 View Post
    England v South Africa next Saturday, the frogs are out ��
    I don't think it really matters to us as we wouldn't have beaten either of them, both very good teams, far too good for an (improving) Eng team.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast