+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 17 of 91 FirstFirst ... 715161718192767 ... LastLast

Thread: Another Sacked

IF he's been interviewed then he is interested (obviously) and that has a bad taste to it.

Quote Originally Posted by countygump View Post
    Eeekkk

The last sentence from NCZ should tell you everything about how reliable he is.

Quote Originally Posted by SmiffyPie View Post
    IF he's been interviewed then he is interested (obviously) and that has a bad taste to it.
    IF he has been interviewed, then as you say he is interested. But even if he doesn't go to Oxford then it won't be long before he will be tempted elsewhere.

But he might not have been interviewed.

https://www.bettingodds.com/thesackr.../oxford-united
    Last edited by 1955pie; 13-11-2023 at 04:44 PM.

https://yellowsforum.co.uk/threads/p....10026/page-58

Oxford forum thread on their next manager for anyone who’s interested. The ads are a bit painful.

Quote Originally Posted by countygump View Post
    Their joint owners Erick Thohir and Anindya Bakrie, (51%) are both Billionaires.
    To be fair, I'm a billionaire in Indonesian Rupiah too.

Yes though, they've both got money to rub together.

If LW leaves then good riddance to him, makes all this being happy at a club with everyone on the same page, and great city and fan base seem very hollow and false. If you think you might be off at the first opportunity, then just say that every job has it's price, from the start.

Some relevant bits from the Oxford Fans site regarding supposed interviews:-

Sarge said:
    Im going by what (I think) I heard Rad Ox say, that they had both been interviewed over the weekend, though I was driving home after swimming, and tackling green road road at the time it was on, so may have misheard? - will it be avail on iplayer later. I'll tune in to rad ox at 2pm and double check

Sarge
    Sarge
    God like member
    Joined6 Dec 2017
    Messages52,608
    Today at 15:26
    #1,133
    Hook said:
    You can catch it on bbc sounds and listen back to the show now
    Cheers @Hook - re listened to the 1pm sport news and I stand corrected ( I blame water in the ears after swimming combined with negotiating Green rd Roundabout when the sports bulletin was on Rad Ox ), The club have started interviewing candidates, over the weekend Buckingham and Williams have emerged as front runners ... re earlier post, oops, guess I did mishear - cheers for the correction

Quote Originally Posted by Magpies1959 View Post
    If LW leaves then good riddance to him, makes all this being happy at a club with everyone on the same page, and great city and fan base seem very hollow and false. If you think you might be off at the first opportunity, then just say that every job has it's price, from the start.
    Absolutely agree, it would show zero loyalty to the fans and the players!!

Quote Originally Posted by Magpies1959 View Post
    Why if Oxford approach us and we accept their compo why shouldn’t Williams listen to what a side in a higher league has to say ?

No manager is ever going to come out and say he is looking to leave I mean WHEN do you ever hear it like ever ?

Williams has been superb for us let’s not forget that but as it stands he is still here and he deserves our respect as far as I can see he has done nothing wrong.

Fans have short memories as if we were 3rd bottom now you can bet a large majority would be saying he is out of his depth should be sacked be etc.

If there is genuinely nothing to see here, it’s time the club media team put out a statement saying so & stop all this nonsense.

Page 17 of 91 FirstFirst ... 715161718192767 ... LastLast